Are you an innovator in the field of networking, security, IoT, mobility or the cloud? Do you have unique and insightful firsthand experience with Aruba products and solutions? Submit your session for a chance to share your insights with Atmosphere’s community of mobility-focused customers, partners, prospects, executives and media attendees! We have 3 free conference passes + hotel as giveaway for the top 3 papers!
Submit Call for Papers
Submission Process and Requirements
Each submission will be vetted by Aruba experts based on content, completeness of session vision, speaker merits, relevance to track and audience, and relevance to conference goals and theme. Please submit proposals as early as possible. Aruba reserves the right to close the call for papers early if a sufficient number of quality submissions are received.
- Submissions that highlight real-world experience and best practices using Aruba’s products and solutions, and that align to conference tracks will be given priority.
- Call for Papers submissions must be made by the actual presenter. Submissions from third parties, such as PR firms or speaker representatives on behalf of a potential speaker or speaking team, will not be accepted.
- Aruba does not accept product- or vendor-related pitches. Presentations that appear to be products or services will not be considered.
- Speakers may submit more than one proposal, but each proposal must be submitted in another individual thread reply.
- Speakers may submit more than one proposal, but each proposal must be submitted by a new survey form entry.
- Individuals submitting a proposal will receive an Airheads direct message email to confirm the submission. After selection decisions have been made on April 27th, submitters will receive an email confirmation of acceptance or rejection.
- A detailed write-up of your presentation in either Microsoft Word or PDF format will be required if your submission is accepted. The actual presentation slides in Microsoft PowerPoint format are not required, unless they are readily available at the time of submission.
See all Airheads Session Tracks below:
For questions regarding Call for Papers, please contact email@example.com
|Call for Papers Opens: ||February 8|
|Submission Deadline: ||April 20|
|Selection & Notification: ||April 27|
|Completed Presentation for Review: ||May 4|
|Approval of Presentation: ||May 18 |
|Upload Final Presentation: ||May 25|
Join us in Croatia
Register today to secure your place and please book flights (to Split) early due to a reduced out of season service.