By engineers for engineers
Technical tracks and hands-on Airheads sessions at Atmosphere are designed and delivered by your industry peers, Aruba engineers, product managers and technical experts to help you better understand emerging technologies, design principles and how to better optimize your existing infrastructure.
Each of the tracks below offer both intro and advanced sessions. A full schedule of sessions will be published soon.
Airheads track conference fee: 600 EUR (excluding hotel)
Enterprise Network Security
Today’s mobile-first digital enterprise is fueled by innovations such as BYOD, virtualization, Cloud and IoT. However, this presents an exponentially expanded attack surface that is very difficult to defend. The challenge is compounded by highly organized and targeted attacks that are designed to evade traditional security defenses. This track will describe how the Aruba 360 Secure Fabric can help any organization deal with this new and increasingly dangerous cyberattack landscape by leveraging Aruba security products and technologies in an open, multi-vendor security ecosystem.
- An overview of the Aruba 360 Secure Fabric and how to get started with Aruba security solutions
- New ClearPass analytics-based device discovery and profiling
- Deep dive into IntroSpect UEBA and machine-learning attack detection
- A workshop on getting started with UEBA with IntroSpect Standard
- How to leverage ClearPass for adaptive attack response
Considerations for the next-gen branch
Today’s branch networks are no longer defined by a typical WAN hub-and-spoke model. Public and private cloud options now provide users direct access to corporate applications and services from any device. This exposes new management, visibility, and security risks and new connectivity requirements for branch, remote, and mobile workers. In this track, we’ll explore how the role of IT is shifting as they deploy, manage, and secure networks. We’ll also look at practical applications of the Mobile First Architecture including SD-WAN features and finding innovative ways to improve the operational bottom line.
- Unified wired and wireless
- Application visibility and control
- Leveraging role-based network access
- Defining common policies across networks
- Cloud-managed network monitoring and controls
Powering your campus with a Mobile First Architecture
Your campus network is changing. Device densities are booming across both wired and wireless with the influx of IoT and mobile devices. Traffic patterns and QoS requirements are shifting as applications migrate to the cloud and mobile becomes the primary medium for business processes and communications. Evolve to a Mobile First Architecture to meet the needs of your business with a user-centric network.
Power your campus network with an architecture that is secure, open, insightful, proactive, and autonomous. This track will explore how with the Aruba Mobile First Architecture.
- Moving to a Digital Workplace with Aruba
- Unifying policy and management across wired and wireless
- Securing your campus with the Aruba 360 Secure Fabric
- Scaling the Mobile First Architecture from branch to campus
- Designing your network to scale into the future
Tomorrow’s Technology Innovations
The network of tomorrow will be radically reshaped by the next generation of Wi-Fi radio technology, new paradigms for network policy and security, and the rapid adoption of data-driven analytics to solve business intelligence problems. This track will highlight product innovations and case studies that illustrate this ongoing transformation towards a user-centric network.
- Next Generation Wi-Fi
- How Big Data and IoT can change your business
- Case studies of tops-down innovation
Next-Gen Operations and Monitoring
As IoT and mobility services take hold, operational efficiency and automation are key. IT organizations require a new level of visibility, analytics and control to keep up with influx of devices, application traffic, and infrastructure changes. Amid these changes, intelligent cloud-managed networking and on-premises solutions can provide required network management and monitoring, as well as connectivity and network analytics, API integration, application visibility, and security features needed for today’s Mobile First Architecture. This track will deliver insights into Aruba’s direction for managing todays’ wireless, wired and SD-WAN deployments.
- Deployment and service assurance management best practices
- Understanding on-premises and cloud options
- An introduction to machine learning and real-time insights
- Leveraging network management for security initiatives
- Enabling third-party business logic for automation via REST-based APIs