Aruba’s asset tracking solution helps organizations increase staff efficiency, reduce equipment costs and improve customer satisfaction. Businesses can track assets by leveraging the value of their location-ready Aruba WLAN infrastructure and BLE-based Aruba Tags.
Tag something of value
Quickly and cost-effectively monitor and pinpoint where high value assets are – like wheelchairs, IV pumps, or a pallet of goods in a warehouse. With BLE-based Aruba Tags and multiple attachment options, they’re a perfect fit.
The Aruba Tags Configuration App turns any iOS smartphone or tablet into a mobile tags configuration device. Just scan the QR code on the back of the tag, and enter the relevant data to create a real-time database.
Do it with BLE
If your primary goal is to track high-value physical assets, then Bluetooth Low Energy tags are the way to go. BLE-based Aruba Tags and location-ready Aruba access points ensure you can find things fast, indoors and outdoors.
- One non-replaceable coin cell battery
- Estimated power consumption (mA-h): 45.42
- Estimated battery life (in months): 24
- Maximum signal range depends on the physical environment.
- Aruba Tags operate on the same type of radio waves as 2.4GHz Wi-Fi routers. As a result, the signal can be diffracted, interfered or absorbed by materials in the space such as metal, wood or water.
- Included: High-strength indoor/outdoor 3M adhesive for direct mounting
- Optional: NEMA 66-rated outdoor case
- Optional: Snap-on mounting bracket
- Optional: Zip-strap mount
- 34mm x 11mm
- Weight 10g (0.35oz)
- Operating temperature: 0° C to 50° C
- Humidity 5%RH to 93%RH non-condensing
- Storage and Transport: -10° C to 60° C
- FCC/Industry of Canada
- CE Marked
- R&TTE Directive 1995/5/EC
- Low Voltage Directive 72/23/EEC
- For country specific regulatory information and approvals, please see your Aruba representative.
Regulatory Model Number