Aruba AirMesh multiservice mesh networks
Aruba AirMesh outdoor wireless mesh networks combine a high-performance 802.11n multi-radio architecture and intelligent Layer 3 routing for greater reliability and scalability.
The result is a high-capacity, multiservice mesh network that is optimized for multimedia applications in municipal, public safety and industrial deployments.
The AirMesh family includes ruggedized single-, dual- and quad-radio mesh routers that deliver fiber-like capacity – up to 300 Mbps per radio. Each software-configurable radio can function as a mesh backhaul link or Wi-Fi access point (AP) that operates in multiple frequencies for optimal performance and sustained throughput over multiple hops.
Industry-leading mesh performance and scalability
- Reliable, high-performance networking utilizing intelligent, Layer 3 routing technology.
- Unprecedented multi-hop capacity with Aruba’s multi-radio architecture.
- HD-quality video surveillance with Active Video Transport™ (AVT™) technology.
- Comprehensive end-to-end security and traffic management.
- Full suite of mesh tools to simplify planning, deployment and management.
The Aruba AirMesh MSR2000™ delivers high-performance wireless mesh routing to outdoor environments where wired connectivity is impractical or unavailable.
The Aruba AirMesh MSR4000 delivers high-performance wireless mesh routing with fiber-like capacity to outdoor environments.
The Aruba AirMesh MST200™ outdoor wireless mesh access router delivers high-performance outdoor connectivity for devices such as IP video surveillance cameras.
Mesh Router Tools
Aruba MeshConfig is an easy-to-use web-based tool that simplifies the deployment, configuration and administration of Aruba AirMesh wireless mesh routers.