Aruba Remote Access Points (RAPs) provide secure always-on network access to corporate enterprise resources from remote locations.
Ideal for users in small branch offices and teleworkers in home offices, Aruba RAPs provides both wired and wireless connectivity, traffic forwarding based on policy, user-centric security, and backup links over cellular networks.
Using zero-touch provisioning, low-cost RAPs are easy to set up and require no IT assistance to install. Corporate resources are extended to RAPs using site-to-site VPN tunnels from an Aruba Mobility Controller in the central data center.
- Zero-touch provisioning with no IT assistance.
- Provides wired and wireless access.
- Extends corporate resource anywhere in the world.
- Secure connectivity that meets government and retail compliance.
- Reduces cost and contributes to network rightsizing.