If you’re running a Wireless LAN, chances are you are facing challenges with creating the right coverage and capacity model, and connecting the many changing devices to the right resources. Users want access all the time, on any device.
And that’s just at headquarters! What about all the other locations?
Fear not, Aruba Networks can extend your wireless LAN and services from a central location out to users in all locations, including:
- In branch offices
- Working from home
- On the road with mobile devices
Aruba remote networking solutions let your users work as they choose, without adding extra burden to the IT staff. Users get:
- Mobile Unified Communications that works
- Easy Apple service and DNLA printing, projecting and sharing
- Single logon and access policy for all networks, everywhere
- Wi-Fi built to support mobile apps and mobile devices
And the IT department gets:
- High performance Wi-Fi that works as advertised
- Home and branch APs that don’t require onsite experts
- A single network managed with Aruba AirWave™ across all locations, for all locations
- A choice of controller or controller-less architecture