Extend your enterprise WLAN to any remote location
If you’re running a wireless LAN, chances are you are facing challenges with creating the right coverage and capacity model, and connecting the many changing devices to the right resources. Users want access all the time, on any device.
And that’s just at headquarters! What about all the other locations?
Fear not, Aruba remote networking products extend enterprise WLAN security and services from headquarters to users wherever they might be, including branch offices, home offices and traveling professionals on the road.
Aruba remote networking products let your users work as they choose, without adding extra burden to the IT staff.
- Mobile unified communications that works
- Easy Apple service and DNLA printing, projecting and sharing
- Single logon and access policy for all networks, everywhere
- Wi-Fi built to support mobile apps and mobile devices
And the IT department gets:
- High performance Wi-Fi that works as advertised
- Home and branch APs that don’t require onsite experts
- A single network managed with Aruba AirWave™ across all locations
- A choice of controller or controllerless architecture
For home users and remote sites, Aruba Instant gives you high performance, resilient Wi-Fi with a secure link to a central site, with no onsite controller hardware. And no onsite IT support is needed either. Visit the Cloud Wi-Fi site
As an option for sites with only one AP, Aruba APs can also be configured in Remote Access Point mode and managed directly by a central controller.
Aruba Virtual Intranet Access (VIA) client
When traveling users need to access resources behind the company firewall, a VPN client is the way to go. Aruba VIA™ client software installs on the industry’s broadest list of mobile devices and automatically connects when needed. Learn more about VIA