Mobility transforms healthcare delivery
Healthcare organizations worldwide rely on Aruba to provide the wireless network infrastructure that supports vital clinical applications and provides secure access for iPads, iPhones and other mobile devices.
“The wireless network is perhaps the most critical infrastructure component that we have.”
CIO, The Ottawa Hospital
In addition to strong security and reliability, Aruba simplifies how healthcare professionals and mobile devices wirelessly access vital network resources while on the go. The key enabler is the Aruba Mobile Virtual Enterprise (MOVE) architecture.
With Aruba MOVE™, access privileges are linked to a user’s identity. That means physicians, nursing staff, administrators, patients and visitors have consistent, secure network access based on who they are – no matter where they are, what devices they use or how they connect.
Key healthcare benefits
- Secure wireless connectivity for all mobile devices when and where it’s needed.
- Context-awareness enforces network access policies based on user identity, device, location and application.
- Application assurance for consistent, high-quality medical device communications. Aruba also identifies encrypted voice and video traffic and applies the appropriate quality of service (QoS).
- Salem Hospital (PDF)
- Boston Medical Center (PDF)
- WakeMed (PDF)
- Alamance (PDF)
- University of Utah Health Sciences Center (PDF)
- ZNA (Ziekenhuis Netwerk Antwerpen) (PDF)
- GZA (PDF)
- Khon Kaen University (PDF)
- Golden Living
- MultiCare Health System
- Prairie Cardiovacular
- Samsung Medical Center
- Taichung Veterans General Hospital
- Wirral University Teaching Hospital
- UT Southwestern’s success formula for medical mobility (Windows Media)
- Modernizing with Multi-Purpose Medical Mobility: Cutting Costs, Improving Care (Windows Media)
- Rutland Regional Medical Center (Webcast)
- Healthcare Solutions (PDF)
- Connecting Remote Healthcare Facilities (PDF)
- Reducing WLAN Management Costs (PDF)
- Enabling High-Performance for Apple iPads in the Enterprise (PDF)
- Medical-Grade, Mission-Critical Wireless Networks (PDF)
- Secure Wi-Fi For Healthcare Applications (PDF)
- Improve Air Quality and Voice over Wi-Fi (PDF)