Increase operational efficiency with mobility.
Aruba drives operational efficiency to new heights by providing secure wireless LAN (WLAN) access at the point of activity for employees, contractors and suppliers, regardless of the their device, location or network.
Adopted by leading commercial enterprises worldwide, Aruba campus and branch networking solutions cost-effectively deliver industrial-grade connectivity in shop floor/manufacturing areas, logistics management facilities, construction sites, distribution centers and energy production environments.
The Aruba advantage
- The rugged and resilient Aruba WLAN solution is well-suited for plants, warehouses and outdoor industrial facilities. Aruba delivers secure and reliable network access using adaptive wireless coverage technology to ensure flawless Wi-Fi operations in the harshest manufacturing environments. Read more (PDF) »
- The Aruba cloud-based Virtual Branch Network (VBN) solution dramatically lower the costs and effort needed to extend secure network services to temporary worksites, supplier offices, construction sites and teleworker locations.
- Aruba’s AirWave multivendor wired and wireless network management suite provides a single, unified interface to significantly reduce the complexity and time needed to control the network access infrastructure on a vast enterprise-wide scale. Read more »
- Henkel (PDF)
- NCC Sweden (PDF)
- U.S. Air Force (PDF)
- Saint Gobain
- Air National Guard
- Clancy & Theys Construction
- Industrial Solutions (PDF)
- The Indestructible Network: Wireless LANs for Industrial and Outdoor Applications (PDF)
- Interoperability Matrix