1. How do I get help?
To contact a support agent for questions about system access, training or certification, please go to the Contact Us page.
2. Are there penalties for canceling a class?
For individual seats in open enrollment classes, cancellations received within 10 business days of the start of the class are subject to a 50% penalty. Cancellations received within 5 business days of the start of the class are subject to a 100% penalty.
For onsite classes, cancellations received within 15 business days of the start of the class are subject to a 50% penalty. Cancellations received within 5 business days of the start of the class are subject to a 100% penalty.
3. Does Aruba have an e-learning program, so that I can take courses remotely?
Yes, Aruba offers self-paced, online training courses. To easily search for Aruba training please visit the HPE Training Calendar which shows all courses, Web-based, ILT and vILT.
4. Can I obtain the course materials without attending the course?
Course materials are provided only to students who attend courses.
5. What study materials do you recommend to prepare for the certification test?
For recommended study materials, go to the Certification page.
6. Where can I find information about the Aruba Networks Certification Program?
For information, see the Certification page.
7. Are there prerequisites for Aruba Networks courses?
Some of the courses do have prerequisites. For information, go to the Training page, search for the course you are interested in, then select it.
The course prerequisites will be listed.
8. How do I enroll in a course?
9. Can courses be taught at my site?
Courses can be taught at your site. To arrange such a course, please contact your Aruba Networks account manager or send a request to: email@example.com.
10. Where are Aruba Networks courses offered?
Aruba offers instructor-led courses at locations around the world.