It’s time to up your selfie game at #ATM19. Tweet a pic of yourself using #ATM19Selfie and be entered to win one of many prizes.
- Entry: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Contestants will enter by submitting photos via Twitter using the contest hashtag #ATM19Selfie
- Eligibility: This contest is open to attendees at Atmosphere 2019 in Las Vegas, Nevada, March 31st – April 5th, 2019. Employees of Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company, (along with contractors, affiliates and subsidiaries) and their families are not eligible. HPE understands that our customers in the public sector market place may be subject to restrictions on what they may accept from companies with which they do business with. Due to those restrictions, we are unable to extend an invitation to participate in the ATM19 Selfie contest at Atmosphere 2019 Las Vegas to any officer or employee of a public sector entity, or to any person acting in an official capacity for or on behalf of a public sector entity. A "public sector entity" is any government agency and department, as well as any entity in which a government has greater than 50% ownership or is controlled by a government. Public sector includes global public sector accounts, royal families, candidates for public office, public schools and higher education institutions, and any U.S.-based private or public K-12 educational institution or library.
- Winner Selection: Employees of Aruba will judge the contest. Submissions will be judged on their creativity and originality. All decisions of the judges are final.
- Prizes: Winners will receive an Aruba grab bag 15 business days after winners have been announced.
- Winner Notification: Winners will be notified no later than 12:00pm PST on Thursday, April 4, 2019 via direct message from @ArubaNetworks handle. Inability to contact a winner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS:
a. Participants hereby grant Aruba a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to broadcast, publish, store, reproduce, distribute, syndicate, and otherwise use and exhibit the Submission (along with their names, voices, performance and/or likenesses) in all media now known and later come into being for purposes of trade or advertising without further compensation. Participants represent and warrant that they have full legal right, power and authority to grant Aruba the foregoing license and if applicable, have secured all necessary rights from any participants in, and contributors to, their Submission in order to grant such a license.
b. Aruba is under no obligation to use any Submission or return the Submissions to participants.
c. Winners will be required to execute and return a Certificate of Eligibility, Consent and General Release form within 14 days of notification. Non-compliance within this time period may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Any income tax liability is the sole responsibility of the winner.
- USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION: All entries become the property of Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company. Aruba reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
- NOT ENDORSED BY TWITTER: By participating in this contest, you acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter and release Twitter from any and all liability arising from or related to this contest. The information you are providing for this contest is being provided to Aruba and not to Twitter and will be used to notify you if you have won, and to inform you about special offers from Aruba and our trusted partners.
- CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Aruba in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its web site or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Aruba is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, Aruba may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release Aruba from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.
- WINNERS LIST: The names of the winner may be obtained by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Social Media Contests, Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company, 3333 Scott Blvd., Santa Clara, CA 95054