- Travel & Accommodations
- What are the conference dates?
Atmosphere 2019 takes place from March 31 – April 5, 2019. Your arrival and departure dates may vary based upon your session and track selection.
- Technical Training Session 1 + Airheads: Sunday, March 31, 2019 to Thursday, April 4, 2019
- Technical Training Session 2 + Airheads: Monday, April 1, 2019 to Friday, April 5, 2019
- Airheads (no training): Monday, April 1, 2019 to Thursday, April 4, 2019
- Partners: Monday, April 1, 2019 to Wednesday, April 3, 2019
- IT Executives: Tuesday, April 2, 2019
- Where is the conference taking place?
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino
3950 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119
- Where can I find the agenda?
- I’m an HPE or Aruba reseller/partner engineer. Which track(s) should I sign up for?
Airheads encompasses both partner and customer mobility experts coming together to learn and share.
When registering for the Airheads, there will be an option to identify yourself as a partner engineer. Doing so will allow you to register for both the Airheads and Partner sessions. You do not need to purchase a Partners pass in addition to the Airheads pass.
- How can I convince my manager to let me attend Atmosphere?
We’ve simplified this for you and have created a customizable justification letter for you to submit to your manager—please download here.
- Can I bring a guest with me to any of the Atmosphere activities?
Guests of Atmosphere 2019 attendees may attend the Appreciation Party on Wednesday night for a fee of $100. This fee is charged during registration. Guests may not attend any other portion of the conference, including meals, keynote sessions, breaks, breakout sessions, Innovation Zone, and other official social activities.
- I have special dietary restrictions – how can I notify you?
Upon registration, you will be asked to list any dietary requirements. Please include your dietary requirements during registration.
- Will the breakout sessions be posted after the event?
Yes, the breakout sessions will be posted approximately 2 weeks after the event. All registered attendees will receive an email notification when presentations are available.
- What are the registration fees?
- Airheads Admission $795
Includes admission to Airheads breakout and keynote sessions, all social activities, meals, and admission to the Innovation Zone at Atmosphere 2019. With your Airheads admission, you may register to take one exam (ACCX, ACDX, or ACMX) if you meet the prerequisites. All exam registrants are subject to approval.
- Technical Training + Airheads Admission $1,245
Includes admission to Airheads Technical Training (Session 1 or Session 2), the Airheads breakout and keynote sessions, all social activities, meals, and admission to the Innovation Zone at Atmosphere 2019. Please be advised that although Session 1 is split over three days and Session 2 over two days, the content covered is the same.
- Partners Admission $495
Includes admission to Partner breakout and keynote sessions, all social activities, meals, and admission to the Innovation Zone at Atmosphere 2019.
- There are no fees associated with IT Executives or the Media/Analyst attendees.
- Airheads Admission $795
- What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept payment by major credit card and Purchase Order.
To order via Purchase Order: Proceed to order your chosen Atmosphere pass via your partner or distributor, or Aruba sales person as you would order products or services.
Once the order is received and processed, your sales person will reach out to you with a unique registration code that will be used to zero out your balance upon registration checkout.
Note: You will not be able to register before you have been issued your unique registration code.
- When does registration close?
Registration for Atmosphere will close on March 15, 2019.
- Cancellations, refunds and transfers
You may substitute your registration to another colleague within your company by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the new registrant copied. Please note that the deadline for all transfers and edits is Monday, March 11, 2019.
Registration cancellations received in writing by 11:59 PM PST on Monday, March 11, 2019 will be refunded in full. Please email cancellation requests to email@example.com
Cancellations received on or after Tuesday, March 12, 2019 at 12:00 AM PST will not be refunded, regardless of registration type.
- Does the registration fee include travel costs for the conference?
No. Airfare, rental car, and all transfers are the responsibility of the attendee.
- What exams are available at Atmosphere?
The following exams are available: ACDX v8, ACMX v8, and ACCX. You can register to take an exam using the Airheads registration path. The exams will take place on Wednesday, April 3rd. Please note you cannot take an exam if you are attending a Training session at Atmosphere. If an exam is full, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get placed on the waitlist.
- What airport should I fly into?
McCarran International Airport (Airport code: LAS) is the primary commercial airport serving the Las Vegas Valley, a major metropolitan area in the U.S. state of Nevada. It is located in Paradise, about 5 miles south of Downtown Las Vegas.
- Are ride shares available at the Las Vegas airport?
Lyft and Uber are currently authorized to provide ride sharing services at the LAS airport. Simply arrange for a ride using the app on your smart phone or mobile device.
- Where is the taxi pick-up at the Las Vegas airport?
Taxicabs are available on the east side of baggage claim, outside door exits 1 – 4. Airport personnel are available to help queue the lines and provide assistance as needed.
- Passports and Visas
Government issued ID is required for all United States travelers. Passports (with at least 6-months validity remaining) are required for all foreign guests.
- How do I book my room?
You may reserve hotel accommodations at the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino during the registration process.
- How much is the sleeping room?
The Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino is $219 p/night plus taxes and resort fees.
- Specific room location or floor requests
The Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino cannot guarantee specific guest room locations prior to check-in. They will do their best to accommodate at the time of check-in, based on availability and room type.
- What are the check-in and check-out times at the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino?
Check in is at 4 PM. Check out is 11 AM.