Frequently Asked Questions
Click any question below to see the answer.
- What are the conference dates?
Atmosphere 2016 takes place from March 6 - 11, 2016. Your arrival and departure dates may vary based upon your session and track selection.
- Airheads Training Session 1 + Airheads: Sunday, March 6 to Thursday, March 10 *SOLD OUT
- Airheads Training Session 2 + Airheads: Monday, March 7 to Friday, March 11
- Airheads Track (no training): Monday, March 7 to Thursday, March 10
- Partner Summit: Monday, March 7 to Wednesday, March 9
- IT Executive Forum: Tuesday, March 8
- Media/Analyst Track: Monday, March 7 to Wednesday, March 9
- What are the registration fees?
There are no fees associated with Partner Summit, IT Executive Forum, or the Media/Analyst track. The fees for Airheads Training and Airheads can be found here.
- What forms of payment do you accept for the conference fee?
- We accept payment by major credit card or Purchase Order.
- To order via Purchase Order: You must order your Airheads pass through your contracted Aruba Partner or Distributor if you usually order products through a third-party vendor. Please instruct partner to include the end-user’s email address, purchasing department or contact’s email address, and salesperson’s email address on the order.
- Once the order is received and processed, you will receive an invoice with a unique serial number for each pass ordered. You will enter this serial number when you register in the “serial number/discount code” box on the payment page.
- Note: You will not be able to register before you have been issued your serial number.
- Are the Airheads training classes advanced? Do they prepare for any of the certification exams?
The Airheads training classes are true fundamentals classes. Only ClearPass Fundamentals prepares the student for one of the Aruba certification exams – the ACCA.
- Are the ACDX and ACMX exams offered this year?
Yes. You may request to sit (in) either exam during the agenda selection process of registration. Your request will be reviewed by the Aruba Networks training team. If you are selected to take the requested test, you will be notified by an Aruba Networks representative. There is no cost to take the test.
- I’m a partner engineer. Which track(s) should I sign up for?
Airheads is the track specifically for engineers, like yourself. Airheads encompasses both partner and customer mobility experts coming together to learn and share.
As a partner engineer, you may attend Partner Summit breakout sessions in-lieu of your Airheads breakout sessions if you wish. You do not need to sign up for Partner Summit to attend these sessions. Please be aware that Partner Summit sessions are intended for partner salespeople and principals.
- Registration Close Date
Registration for Atmosphere 2016 will close on February 26, 2016.
- Cancellations, Transfers and Refunds
You may substitute your registration to another colleague within your company by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the new registrant copied. Please note that the deadline for all transfers and edits is Monday, February 22, 2016.
Registration cancellations received in writing by 11:59 PM PST on Monday, February 15, 2016 will be refunded in full. Please email cancellation requests to email@example.com
Cancellations received on or after Tuesday, February 16, 2016 at 12:00 AM PST will not be refunded, regardless of registration type.
- Does Atmosphere include travel costs for the conference?
No. Airfare, car, and all transfers are the responsibility of the attendee.
- Where is the conference taking place?
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
3708 South Las Vegas Boulevard
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
- How do I book my room?
You will receive a link to book your room in your Atmosphere registration confirmation email.
If you have selected a registration package that includes hotel accommodations (Airheads Track only), please use the link included in your confirmation email to book your room with The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter difficulties.
- Specific Room Location or Floor Requests
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas cannot guarantee specific guest room locations prior to check-in. They will do their best to accommodate at the time of check-in, based on availability and room type.
- Can I bring a guest with me to any Atmosphere activities?
Guests of Atmosphere 2016 attendees may attend the Appreciation Party on Wednesday night for a fee of $100. This fee is charged during registration. Guests may not attend any other portion of the conference, including meals, keynote sessions, breaks, breakout sessions, and other official social activities.
- I have special dietary restrictions – how can I notify you?
Please include your dietary requirement details during registration.
- Passports and Visas
Government issued ID is required for all United States travelers. Passports (with at least 6-months validity remaining) are required for all foreign guests, including Canadian and Mexican travelers.