Frequently Asked Questions
Click any question below to see the answer.
- What are the conference dates?
ANZ Atmosphere 2016 takes place from December 6th – December 8th. Your arrival and departure dates may vary depending on your session and track selection.
- Certification: Monday December 5th and Tuesday December 6th, 2016
- Airheads Conference: Tuesday December 6th to Thursday December 8th, 2016
- Partner Conference: Tuesday December 6th to Thursday December 8th, 2016
- IT Executive Forum: Tuesday December 6th and Wednesday December 7th, 2016
- What are the conference fees?
The registration fee depends on the track:
- Conference AU$300 without accommodation | AU$600 with 2 nights accommodation
- Certification: Free of charge
- IT Executive Forum: Free of charge (accommodation is additional)
- Early bird discount of 20% will apply until midnight on Friday November 11th, 2016
- Can I pay for the conference in another currency than AUD?
Unfortunately no. Payment of the conference fees must be in AUD.
- What forms of payment do you accept for the conference fee?
- We accept all major credit cards.
- Is there an event app for ANZ Atmosphere 2016?
Of course! Personalised agendas, event info, details on Tech Playground happenings and more, right in your pocket.
Jupiter’s Gold Coast will be absolutely pumping with activity – use the event app to get turn-by-turn directions on where you need to go via the Map Finder, and experience our Aruba Beacon and wayfinding technology in action.
The Event App will help you tailor your experience and navigate all the excitement, ensuring you get the most from ANZ Atmosphere 2016!
- Are the ACDX and ACMX exams offered this year?
Yes. You may request to sit in either exam during the agenda selection process of registration. Your request will be reviewed by the Aruba training team. If you are selected to take the requested test, you will be notified by an Aruba representative. There is no cost to take the test.
- I’m a partner engineer. Which track(s) should I sign up for?
Airheads is the track specifically for engineers. Airheads encompasses both partner and customer mobility experts coming together to learn and share. As a partner engineer, you may attend Partner breakout sessions in-lieu of your Airheads breakout sessions if you wish. You do not need to sign up for Partner breakouts to attend these sessions. Please be aware that Partner sessions are intended for partner salespeople and principals.
- Registration Close Date
Registration for ANZ Atmosphere 2016 will close on Friday November 25th, 2016.
- Cancellations, Transfers and Refunds
You may substitute your registration to another colleague within your company by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the new registrant copied. Please note that the deadline for all transfers and edits is Monday 21st November, 2016.
Registration cancellations received in writing by 11:59pm on Monday 21st November, 2016 will be refunded in full. Please email cancellation requests to email@example.com.
Cancellations received after Monday 21st November, 2016 at 11:59pm will not be refunded, regardless of registration type.
- Does the registration fee include travel costs for the conference?
Airfare and car hire costs are the full responsibility of the delegate. Aruba will be offering limited transfers from/to Gold Coast (Coolangatta) airport on Tuesday and Thursday. For details of these transfers, or to obtain information on our official event airline and rates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Where is the conference taking place?
Jupiter’s Casino and Hotel, Gold Coast
Casino Drive, Broadbeach Gold Coast QLD 4218
- How do I book my room?
Aruba has reserved a block of rooms. You can book a single or double room (for sharing) – as part of your registration - and Aruba will allocate the room based on your arrival/departure date and room availability. Hotel room bookings will be done on a first come first serve basis.
- Specific Room Requests for Guests
If you plan to bring other guests like your spouse and/or children, you can indicate your room requirements on the registration site and we will manage your hotel booking separately.
- What is the check-in/check-out time at the conference hotel?
Check in is at 2pm. Check out is 10am.
- Can I bring a guest with me to any ANZ Atmosphere activities?
Guests of ANZ Atmosphere 2016 delegates may attend the Gala Event.
Guests may not attend any other portion of the conference, including meals, keynote sessions, breaks, breakout sessions, and other official social activities.
- I have special dietary restrictions – how can I notify you?
Please include your dietary requirement details during registration.
- Passports and Visas
You may require a Visa to enter Australia depending on your country and nationality.
To find out if you require a visa to enter Australia, visit the Australian Government website. The Visa request process might take some time so please ensure you address this ASAP.
- What is the currency in Australia?
The currency in Australia is the Australian Dollar.
- What is the weather like on the Gold Coast in December?
The average high temperature is 29C / 84F. The average low temperature is 20C / 68F.