Os eventos da Aruba, tanto online quanto pessoalmente, reúnem a comunidade de networking para se conectar, colaborar e aprender com especialistas para ajudar você em sua jornada da borda à nuvem.
Webinares da Aruba
Inscreva-se e assista a webinares ao vivo para aprender sobre design de rede com e sem fio, segurança, SD-WAN, análise, nuvem e muito mais.
Os dias de campo de tecnologia da Aruba
Ouça o que os líderes do setor e os tecnólogos da Aruba têm a dizer sobre IA, soluções na nuvem, mobilidade de última geração e aplicativos IoT, segurança e muito mais nos nossos diferentes eventos do Dia de campo de tecnologia.
Peak Performance: United Kingdom & Ireland
Aruba is offering a series of free half-day online workshops, featuring an interactive guided lab experience and deep dive into the Aruba EdgeConnect SD-WAN platform.
Peak Performance: West
Peak Performance: Northeast and Canada
Peak Performance: France
Aruba vient à votre rencontre à l’occasion d’une nouvelle série d’ateliers gratuits d’une demi-journée : une expérience pratique et guidée en laboratoire avec immersion au sein de la plateforme SD-WAN Aruba EdgeConnect™.
Expanda seus conhecimentos em Hotelaria
The Future is Smart and Software-Defined: Connecting What Matters Most in Hospitality
Tecnologia da Informação em foco na Manufatura
Connect & Protect – Tratar lacunas da segurança cibernética borda à nuvem
Edge-to-cloud security best practices in hospitality
As 6 principais previsões de rede para o próximo ano
Modernizing the Hotel Network: from Edge to Cloud
Modernize your agency’s network with FedRAMP Authorized Aruba Central
E-rate FY2023: What’s new, what’s not?
Designing Hyper-Aware Healthcare Facilities with Aruba ESP and IoT Partners
AIOps e uma defesa da rede autônoma
Ditch the buzzwords: What scale and connectivity mean for your SMB
Accelerate your move to SASE with Aruba SD-WAN and Zscaler SSE
Best Practices to Prevent Cyber Threats in K12 Schools from the FBI’s Perspective
Deliver the best end user experience on your network
No-Compromise SASE: Automating Aruba EdgeConnect Integrations with SSE
Best Practices to Address Mental Health and School Safety Concerns
For Federal agencies, the future of networking is flexible. The future is NaaS.
K-12 Networks for student success
Secure your Healthcare Network with Confidence
The Home SCIF: Teleworking in High Security Environments
Extending the 5G Experience with Wi-Fi 6
CTO Tech Talk: Network Security Essentials
CTO Tech Talk: Say Goodbye to the Stone Age of Wi-Fi (Wi-Fi 6E)
Secure Mobility with Multi-Zone
Federal IT: Use WAN Optimization to Boost User Experience
Join Chris DeHoust, Senior Director, Systems Engineering, Americas SD WAN for Aruba & Barry Kroneberger, Systems Engineering Director for Aruba Federal, on Wednesday June 29th for a discussion about how WAN optimization can help with these challenges. With Aruba Boost, our WAN optimization solution, federal IT organizations can:
- Improve the user experience
- Complete backups and replications fast
- Use WAN bandwidth more efficiently
Home Office Versus Workplace: How Does Your Network Measure Up?
Top benefits of Wi-Fi 6/6E for Healthcare
Connect what matters most Network as a Service: State of the Market webcast
Protecting Your Business from Cyberattacks
Cybersecurity is making headlines, but it’s not always large, multinational corporations in the news.
Join us on June 21st at 10:00 am PDT/ 1:00 pm EDT for our deep dive for business owners and IT teams that will map out a plan of defense powered by network solutions.
The American Rescue Plan Act for K-12: What’s in it for I.T.?
Join us as speakers Dan Rivera – Aruba K-12 & E-rate Manager, and Peter Kaplan – Aruba E-rate National Channel Manager review where we are today, provide solutions that can help your organization, and enable safe, secure and reliable connectivity on- and off- campus.
3 Ways to Reduce Costs with Cloud-based Networking
Making sense of HEERF I & HEERF II: Emergency relief funds for Higher Education
Join us as Kevin Kawabata from the University of Hawaii system explains how he made the most of HEERF I & HEERF II.
Reduce Help Desk Tickets with Improved Network Performance
Join us as we discuss how to effortlessly guarantee high performance of your network and applications services and reduce help desk tickets.
2021 Stimulus for Education: Maximize Your School System’s 2021 Stimulus Funding
Join us as speakers Bret Wincup ‒ HPE Government Affairs, and Dan Rivera ‒ Aruba K12 & E-rate Manager review where we are today, provide solutions that can help your organization, and enable online learning.
E-rate FY2022– What’s New in ‘22
Federal CTO Tech Talk: Edge is the Pivot Point for WAN & Security Transformation
Federal CTO Tech Talk: Prepare for the Arrival of 6 GHz and Wi-Fi 6E
State and Local Government Stimulus Funds: How Much Is There? Are you Eligible?
Preparing Your Network for a Post-COVID Economy
Get Rid of Shadow-IT & RF Network Blindness: RF Geofence Policy Enforcement
Top 3 Must-Haves for a Cloud-Managed Network
HPE U.S. Public Sector Technology Virtual Summit- Aruba Data Center Networking
Aruba Central and the Magic of AIOps
Federal CTO Tech Talk: Spin up Private LTE/5G Networks with Celona CBRS
Implementing Zero Trust Architecture and Comply-to-Connect Best Practices
The Modernizing Network
Safer Schools: Learn about the COPS SVPP Program
Both urban and rural school districts are encouraged to apply.
Who will benefit from this webinar?
- • K-12 Schools
- • Non-Profit Organizations
- • Police Departments
- • All funding must be dedicated toward equipment and
- • Services that benefit K-12 schools
[Ep.1] It Starts with the Network: Powering Hybrid Work
- • How the nature of the network has changed and what defines a hybrid workplace in 2022
- • How to make sure that hybrid workplaces are ensuring that on-campus network experiences match remote experiences, with employees able to access the same resources in the same way wherever they are
- • Ways in which the reimagined office will increasingly rely on Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, IoT sensors and other capabilities
- • How IT leaders can drive operational efficiency by making the most of cloud-based network management platforms that utilize AI-powered insights, workflow automation, and robust security
- • The importance of unified management of wired and wireless environments
- • And more
[Ep.2] Transforming Education with Stronger, Smarter Networks: IoT and Beyond
Join them to hear:
- • How the right network foundation can support a fully functioning digital learning environment
- • What schools and districts must factor into their education technology strategies to be enable students, teachers and administrators to be successful and productive
- • How to protect your institution from breaches and ransomware attacks by taking a zero trust approach
- • How intuitive software-defined management tools, built-in analytics, and programmable scripting can offer unparalleled insights into network and device activity
- • And more
The RUS Distance Learning & Telemedicine Grant
Who will benefit from this webinar?
- • Schools, Colleges & Universities
- • Hospitals and Clinics
- • State and Local Agencies, including Health Departments
- • Libraries
- • Community Centers
- • Departments of Workforce Development
- • Even “For Profit” organizations are eligible to apply!
Modernize and Innovate Your Network with New IIJA Funding
Give a look inside the recently approved Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act (IIJA). During this webinar, participants will learn more about:
- • Key industries targeted by the IIJA funding and the associated programmatic areas of focus
- • How to access those funds for both allocations and competitive grant programs
- • The ways that Aruba technologies can help accomplish stimulus funding goals, with a focus on IT solutions for Cybersecurity, Broadband Expansion and Digital Equity.
The Next Evolution of Switching Architecture for Federal Agencies is Here
In this session, we will discuss how our latest innovation will benefit your agency by bringing your data center to the Edge. Engineered to optimize network bandwidth and performance, the Aruba CX 10000 delivers 100X the scale and 10X the performance at one-third of the TCO of legacy switching and security solutions, enabling you to:
- • Extend a Zero Trust Network Architecture deeper into the data center
- • Optimize network bandwidth and performance
- • Improve security posture and reduce the number of appliances
- • Overcome centralized networking service layer chokepoints
- • Simplify operations through unified network and security automation + policy management