AIOps tools for IT efficiency
AI-powered Aruba Central insights for improved troubleshooting and optimization for wired, wireless, and SD-WAN deployments.
IT’s biggest operations challenges
- Identify network, security and application performance issues before they affect your users and business.
- Eliminate much of the manual troubleshooting tasks that keep your IT team buried in busy work.
- Provide optimization tips as your network experiences changes, like an increase in IoT or more apps like Zoom or Teams.
The keys to Aruba AIOps in 3 easy steps!
See how your network performs
We automatically pull useful data from each of your Wi-Fi, wired, SD-WAN gateways, and user devices to build performance baselines in Aruba Central — so there’s no need to set up SLEs.
Dynamically spot network anomalies
Automated AI Insights let you know when your network, devices or sites are experiencing issues – before there’s an impact.
Make fixes with confidence
Use Aruba Central recommendations to pinpoint root causes and improve your network performance by 15% or more, based on how your site is performing against similar locations.
Using AI to solve network and user experience issues
See how Aruba Central addresses challenges across many use cases.
Handling passerby traffic interference
Tips for solving Wi-Fi performance issues due to people (and their mobile devices) outside of your space who are inadvertently connecting to your network.
Problem sites solved
How using AIOps in Aruba Central for the cloud averse helps solve potential network problems in a targeted location or site.
Fixing network performance issues
Always-on performance tips that continuously help you deliver the best user experience possible, for networks of any size.
Monitoring app performance made easier
Machine learning makes its way into Aruba User Experience Insight for faster detection of issues before users are impacted.
Solving PoE issues on switches
Using AI to spot under-budgeted switches that can cause client and IoT issues.
Fixing network issues automatically
Self-healing Insights make it easy to resolve problems without IT being actively involved or onsite.
Do you really know what's on your network?
AIOps automation helps classify and see your Wi-Fi and wired clients (IoT, laptops, cameras, phones) accurately to grant access privileges for security and bandwidth demands.
AI Powered IoT profiling at the edge – a hospitality perspective
Accurately identify endpoints that guests and employees are connecting to your network using Client Insights for improved efficiency and insight.
AI-powered Network Infrastructure
IT efficiency starts with an understanding of how Aruba AI and Unified Infrastructure work together to boost IT productivity, operations and troubleshooting.
Learn how Aruba AIOps works for you
Get a technical perspective into how and why Aruba’s full-service AIOps helps you operate and optimize networks in today’s dynamic and distributed workplace.
An AI perspective from Industry Experts
Zeus Kerravala discusses emerging AIOps solutions with Aruba’s chief Data Scientist, how AI/ML addresses new IT challenges, and what it takes for greater visibility and automation.
Important moments in AI (so far)
Hear what our customers are saying
LendingTree’s IT Team enjoys peace of mind with Aruba AIOps.
- A new level of built-in assistance that helps them deliver a superior and seamless network experience
- Automated troubleshooting and insights for fewer help desk calls
Aruba products that give you an AIOps edge
- Built-in AIOps for Wi-Fi, switching, and WAN assurance
- Single pane of glass management
- Reporting, guest access, and Live Chat with Aruba TAC
Aruba Client Insights
- AI-based device profiling accuracy
- No agents or user interaction required
- Complete integration with ClearPass Policy Manager for real-time enforcement
User Experience Insight
- Real-time application performance monitoring
- Works on Wi-Fi, wired and the WAN
- AI-based notifications that cut down on alert fatigue