Manufacturing networking solutions
Can your network boost uptime, optimize operations, and enhance safety while protecting you against cyberattacks? Aruba hyper-aware industrial and manufacturing networks can.
Digital transformation: bringing situational-awareness to life
- Accelerate the integration of IT, Internet of Things (IoT), and Operational Technology (OT) to gain situational-awareness of sites and people
- Deliver high availability connectivity to people and machines across WANs and in unconditioned and HazLoc environments
- Securely segment IT and real-time OT traffic on the same network
- Establish end-to-end Zero Trust networks from edge devices to data centers to hyperscalers
- Depend on AI to resolve issues more efficiently and in record time
Key benefits of Aruba manufacturing and industrial solutions
Converge IT, OT, and IoT systems on Aruba secure, highly reliable, extensible network.
Your plant runs non-stop. So should your network.
Designed for discrete process, logistics, and facility automation applications, Aruba ESP high availability solutions include hitless updates, infrastructure redundancy, and synthetic transaction-based monitoring of critical applications.
Extend digital transformation to unconditioned and hazardous locations
Wide temperature, ruggedized DIN-rail and rack mount switches support people and machines in unconditioned space, while hazloc qualified Wi-Fi access points bring secure mobility into hazardous environments.
Zero Trust segmentation of OT from other traffic allows a single network to carry operations and corporate data, while FIPS 140-2 options support high security defense-related facilities. Securely stream data directly into the Azure IoT Hub or use Aruba SD-WANs to extend secure tunnels from edge devices to public or private clouds.
Location is everything. Make sure it’s accurate.
Aruba real-time location services drive collision-avoidance, mustering, man-down, mobile duress, tool and part tracking, and other high precision applications. Aruba Open Locate technology can automatically locate Aruba Wi-Fi access points and help mobile devices locate themselves within roughly one meter.
Improve WAN resilience and mitigate latency in critical manufacturing processes.
Even across wide geographical distances, AGC Biologics keeps supply chains moving smoothly across global manufacturing operations with network assurance of Aruba EdgeConnect SD-WAN.
Aruba Wi-Fi + Central powers Industry 4.0 at manufacturing enterprise with millions of square feet across 22 countries worldwide
Modernize wired and wireless infrastructure to eliminate historical bottlenecks and facilitate the adoption of IoT and IIoT-enabled Industry 4.0 automation throughout manufacturing and sales facilities worldwide.
Advancing innovation in medical manufacturing and distribution
Establish robust wired and wireless network infrastructure to support enterprise mobility, secure guest access, and roll out of IoT initiatives.
Aruba and our technology partners accelerate your digital transformation
Related products for manufacturing network solutions
Smarter, more secure networks start with these products.
Wireless Access Points
- Boost IT, user, and IoT experiences with enterprise connectivity that’s simple, fast, and secure
- Indoor and outdoor options available
Gateways and Controllers
- High-performance network access, security and resiliency for the campus and branch across WLAN, LAN, and SD-WAN
- Centrally optimize the experience for IT, users, and IoT
- Drive insights and better outcomes with location services
- All built into your location-ready Aruba wireless network
Aruba Zero Trust Security
- See what’s connected to your network
- Use identity and roles to enable access to IT resources
- Dynamically change access privileges based on real-time-data