Aruba Certified ClearPass Expert (ACCX)
Prove your abilities to design, configure and troubleshoot various ClearPass products commonly used in large scale customer deployments. This includes ClearPass Policy Manager, Guest, Profiling, Onboarding, Onguard, Posture, Clustering, Redundancy, and external server integration.
Why earn this certification?
- Position yourself as an expert integrator capable of integrating ClearPass in complex deployments
- Demonstrate your ability to design, deploy and troubleshoot ClearPass products to support enterprise business requirements
- Enhance your career and job satisfaction as an Aruba Certified ClearPass Expert
Typical candidates for this certification are networking IT professionals with a minimum of three to five years of experience in designing and integrating complex enterprise-level mobile first networks. Successful candidates have familiarity with integrating ClearPass Policy manager, Guest, Onboarding, Onguard, Profiling and Posture in multi-server ClearPass deployments.
Skill level: Expert
Candidates must pass the Aruba Certified ClearPass Expert (ACCX) written exam prior to registering for the ACCX practical exam. Aruba Education Services reserves the right to cancel a candidate’s practical registration if they have not completed the written exam prior to registration. The written exam is available on PearsonVUE, the practical exam is proctored in-person with an Aruba expert exam proctor.
This Aruba Certified ClearPass Expert (ACCX) certification is valid for three years from date achieved.
To recertify, you must pass one of the following exams before the expiration date:
- Pass the current written exam on PearsonVUE
- If qualified, pass the Aruba Edge expert exam
Achieving or recertifying the certification automatically extends any active ACCP and/or ACCA certifications to the point of expiration from the date the ACCX certification was last achieved.
- Aruba Advanced ClearPass Troubleshooting & Solutions
This course is highly recommended prior to attempting the certification exam.
Length: 5 days
- How to Study for Aruba Certification Exams
This certification validates that you:
- Understand how to add and manage NAD in ClearPass
- Understand ClearPass services, policies and enforcement profiles
- Understand how to integrate and use AD in ClearPass
- Know how to use Access Tracker for handling authentication issues
- Can work with ClearPass guest accounts, Web login pages and self-registration pages
- Understand Guest services and configuring Aruba Controller for guest authentication
- Understand health check process posture tokens
- Understand device profiling and attribute collectors
- Understand device on-boarding process and deployment
- Understand on-boarding services and single & dual SSID on-boarding