Why earn this certification?
- Differentiate yourself as a leader in integrating innovative Aruba Mobile Networking solutions
- Position yourself as a master integrator capable of integrating large-scale Aruba Mobile First Networking deployments
- Demonstrate your ability to design and deploy highly-scalable, custom Mobile First Networking solutions that support enterprise business requirements
- Enhance your career and job satisfaction as an Aruba Certified Mobility Expert
Typical candidates for this certification are networking IT professionals with a minimum of three to five years experience in designing and integrating complex enterprise-level Mobile First Networks.
Skill level: Expert
Candidates must pass the Aruba Certified Mobility Expert (ACMX) written exam prior to registering for the ACMX practical exam. Aruba Education Services reserves the right to cancel a candidate’s practical registration if they have not completed the written exam prior to registration. The written exam is available on PearsonVUE, the practical exam is proctored in-person with an Aruba expert exam proctor.
The Aruba Certified Mobility Expert (ACMX) certification is valid for three years from date achieved.
To recertify, you must pass one of the following exams before the expiration date:
- Pass the current written exam on PearsonVUE
- If qualified, pass the Aruba Edge expert exam
Achieving or recertifying the certification automatically extends any active ACMP and/or ACMA certifications to the point of expiration from the date the ACMX certification was last achieved.
There are no upgrade paths for this certification.
- Aruba Advanced Mobility Troubleshooting & Solutions
This course is highly recommended prior to attempting the certification exam.
Length: 5 days
- Self-directed lab
- Self-Paced eLearning
Length: 7 days self-directed lab time included
- How to Study for Aruba Certification Exams
This certification validates that you can:
- Plan, implement and troubleshoot enterprise multi-site Aruba campus wireless network, remote-access, and multi-tenant environment
- Analyze functional requirements to create a network design and implementation plan
- Configure and validate Aruba WLAN secure employee and guest solutions
- Implement advanced services and security solutions
- Manage and monitor Aruba solutions
- Perform advanced troubleshooting
Topics covered include:
- Infrastructure & Redundancy
- Planning, implementing and troubleshooting
- Campus AP and Remote AP Provisioning
- Advanced services and security solutions
- Network Management and monitoring