This certification tests your ability to design and configure an enterprise Aruba WLAN deployment using AOS 8.3 and aspects common to enterprise customer deployments. Candidates prove their ability to design solutions that include AirWave, L2/L3 infrastructure, WLANs (including MultiZone) and Guest provisioning, design networks around colorless ports and experience with voice applications including knowledge of optimization of UCC, video, and multicast in Aruba environments.
This certification validates that you can:
- Differentiate yourself as a leader in integrating innovative Aruba Mobile Networking solutions
- Position yourself as a master integrator capable of integrating large-scale Aruba Mobile First Networking deployments using the Aruba Controller, Access Point and AirWave product lines
- Demonstrate your ability to design and deploy highly-scalable, custom Mobile First Networking solutions that support enterprise business requirements
- Enhance your career and job satisfaction as an Aruba Certified Mobility Expert
Ideal candidates for this exam are networking IT professionals with a minimum of three to five years’ experience in designing and integrating complex enterprise-level mobile first networks. Candidates should have familiarity with integrating Aruba Mobility Controllers (MM, MC, and VMC), Access Point (CAP, UAP, RAP, and IAP), AirWave, and wired network using ArubaOS switches (3810 & 2930F) products for secure employee access, guest, UCC, QoS, and multicast deployments.
Candidates must pass the Aruba Certified Mobility Expert (ACMX) written exam prior to attempting the ACMX practical exam. The written exam is available on PearsonVUE, the practical exam is proctored in-person with an Aruba expert exam proctor.
Click here to view written exam details, including sample questions.
Click here to view practical exam details.
Register for the Written Exam Register for the Practical Exam
The Aruba Certified Mobility Expert (ACMX) certification is valid for three years from date achieved.
To recertify, you must pass one of the following exams before the expiration date:
- Pass the current written exam on PearsonVUE
- If qualified, pass the Aruba Edge expert exam
View the certification datasheet for recertification paths.
Achieving or recertifying the certification automatically extends any active ACMP and/or ACMA certifications to the point of expiration from the date the ACMX certification was last achieved.
There are no upgrade paths for this certification.