This certification verifies that you can:
- Identify the Aruba Central platform and the associated device management features
- Describe how to configure Aruba Instant access points and switches
- Describe the deployment of Aruba Instant Access Points and switches leveraging Aruba Central
- Describe how to monitor access points and switches
- Describe device onboarding and assignments
- Describe the use of troubleshooting commands for instant access points and switches
- Describe the use of MSP Dashboard and switch between individual customer assets
- Describe Visual RF setup for floorplan and device optimization
Why earn this certification?
Earn this certification to be able to position yourself as a trusted customer resource with the knowledge and expertise to describe, configure and deploy Aruba Instant access points and switches.
Typical candidates for this certification want a deep-dive into Aruba Central and Network administrators who want to centralize the management and configuration of Aruba IAPs and Switches.
Candidates must pass the Aruba Managed Service Provider Specialist certification exam on PearsonVUE.
Duration: 1 hour
Length: 40 questions
Exam Code: HPE2-W03
Register for the exam
The Aruba Cloud Managed Specialist certification is valid for two years from date achieved. To recertify you must pass the current exam on PearsonVUE before the expiration date.
There are no upgrade paths for this certification.