Remote and hospitality access points
Deliver secure and fast wired/wireless access for mobile, remote, and temporary workspaces. Enable reliable access to corporate applications, anywhere, anytime.
Connecting remote workers has never been so challenging
- Corporate applications that work remotely, without disruption, thanks to automatic discovery, failover, and built-in redundancy.
- Security that spans wired and wireless networks with role-based access policies for users, devices, and applications.
- Aruba Central, a cloud-native management platform built for flexibility and scale to simplify deployment, management, and operations.
- And lastly, a complete portfolio of Wi-Fi 6 and 802.11ac offerings.
The difference in our products
Deploying and securing remote networks has never been this easy. Deliver pre-configured access points with built-in diagnostics to any person or site that needs it.
Wired and wireless security
All RAPs feature secure wired and wireless connections that include encryption and user authentication to protect the remote network.
Seamless application access
Our RAPs extend the workplace desk experience anywhere that has an Internet or cellular connection. Laptops and VoIP phones work just like they do in the office — including four-digit dialing.
Compare access points
Quickly compare our RAPs. Find the right one for your specific needs.
- High-performance, cost-effective Wi-Fi 6 access point
- Support for PoE Out on wired ports
- Ideal for hospitality, branch, and teleworker deployments
- High-performance Wi-Fi 5 access point
- Flexible wall or desk mount options
- Ideal for hospitality and branch offices
- Cost-effective 802.11ac access point
- Ideal for branch offices and hospitality environments
- 802.11ac access point
- Ideal for work from home and small branch offices
Sorry, no results found. Please search again.
Wi-Fi 6E: The next frontier
Get around-the-clock service and support with Aruba
Keep your network operating smoothly.
Contact technical support by phone. Or create a support case through the Aruba Support Portal (ASP).
Find FAQs, field alerts, release notes, and product/best practices documentation.
Updates and upgrades
Optimize and improve the performance of your products with software/firmware updates and upgrades.