Leading Canadian corporate meeting event production company supplies client-centric services using Aruba wired networking infrastructure
Customer ProfileStagevision Inc. is a private Canadian-owned event technology company founded nearly 40 years ago and headquartered in Mississauga, Ontario, with remote offices in Vancouver and Montreal. Dedicated to assisting clients with “Any Media, Any Audience, Anywhere,” the design group creates custom broadcast media production sets and manages thousands of live events annually worldwide. With the recent global shift to virtual events, Stagevision has helped clients pivot successfully via its Virtual Events Studio, ensuring virtual and hybrid events are entertaining and informative.
- Vertical: Services
- Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Customer size: 200 employees
Continue supplying a market-leading, client-centric approach by working with integration partner RDEL Technologies to adopt and architect a complete wired networking solution that enables supporting specialized digital video broadcasting applications.
- Modernize network to support digital video broadcasts
- Adopt a Precision Time Protocol (PTP) aware solution
- Support media industry production infrastructure & tools
- Gained a redundant, high-availability, high-performance network to support high-definition video productions
- Enhanced the reliability of PTP clock synchronization for all Audio and Video over IP (AVoIP) devices
- Ensured compatibility with an Agora GHOST convergent AV network system, including Dante by Audinate
- Obtained the ability to rapidly adapt port configurations to accommodate daily changes
- Improved data security for client information and event integrity
- Standardized on a single end-to-end solution that minimizes administrative overhead