Secure government networking solutions
Explore advanced network and security solutions for today’s hybrid demands. Partner with an industry leader trusted by major branches of the U.S. Government, armed forces, and state and local agencies.
Not all government network deployments are the same
U.S. federal government
Transform and expedite mission response with scalable, secure, and agile networks. Explore proven, cloud-ready solutions for secure workplaces and classified telework.Learn about our solution
Other national governments
Enable seamless and secure connectivity for offices, agencies, and organizations across the country—and the world. Accelerate what's next with Aruba ESP.Design for smart cities
State and local agencies
Usher in digital transformation at the regional and local level by optimizing service delivery. Empower constituents and employees with enterprise mobility.Secure for IoT
Key benefits of Aruba government network solutions
Discover what makes Aruba the premier choice for national, state, and local governments.
In order to help you maintain compliance with government security requirements, Aruba products are designed to operate under strict adherence to international and U.S. government computer security standards – such as FedRAMP Authorized Aruba Central.
The need for streamlined network administration and operations is critical when modernizing the network. With both on-premises and cloud options, Aruba delivers the flexibility to support unique customer requirements.
Smart regional government
Is your network ready for the Intelligent Edge? Now it can be with Aruba ESP. With today's evolving demands, find out how you can adapt and consistently deliver better, safer experiences for everyday citizens, business, and civil servants alike.
Aruba grant and funding program
Aruba is proud to offer a comprehensive grant support program. This value-added Aruba Grant and Funding Team will connect you to resources and opportunities that align with your needs and help support the goals of your organization.
Modernize wired and wireless connectivity
Discover how we helped the U.S. Department of Defense modernize their classified and unclassified networks to better support tens of thousands of devices at their 6.5 million square-foot headquarters.
Reduce network setup from hours to minutes
When the Army, Army Reserve, and Army National Guard use Wi-Fi, they use Aruba. Discover how our simple, reliable solution improved their tactical operations response.
Deliver community hotspots with Wi-Fi buses
The California State Transportation Agency (CalSTA), the City of Sacramento and the Sacramento Regional Transit District (SacRT) turn public transit buses into free wireless super-hotspots.
Drive new use cases and accelerate innovation with proven partnerships
Related products for government network solutions
Smarter, more secure networks start with these products.
Management and Operations
- AI-powered cloud, on-premises, and managed services solutions
- Unified management for WLAN, switching, SD-WAN, and more
- Simplified deployment, configuration, and support options
Wireless Access Points
- Boost IT, user, and IoT experiences with enterprise connectivity that’s simple, fast, and secure
- Indoor and outdoor options available
Gateways and Controllers
- High-performance network access, security and resiliency for the campus and branch across WLAN, LAN, and SD-WAN
- Centrally optimize the experience for IT, users, and IoT
Aruba Edge-to-Cloud Security
- See everything connected to your network
- Use identity and roles to enable access to IT resources
- Dynamically change access privileges based on real-time data and changing conditions
Government SMB Solutions
- Respond to emerging threats in the public sector with smart, secure, and scalable solutions
- Provide solutions to ensure communities are safer and more connected