Why earn this certification?
- To position yourself as a trusted team member who can contribute to the design, deployment and management of the latest Aruba Mobile First Platform solutions
- To validate you understand the fundamentals of building an Aruba Mobile First Platform
- To advanced your career as a certified professional
Typical candidates for this certification are networking IT professionals who deploy small-to-medium scale enterprise network solutions based on Aruba products and technologies.
Skill level: Associate
Candidates must pass the Aruba Certified Mobility Associate certification exam on PearsonVUE.
The Aruba Certified Mobility Associate (ACMA) certification is valid for three years from date achieved.
To recertify, you must pass one of the following exams before the expiration date:
- Pass the current exam on PearsonVUE
- Pass the Aruba Certified Mobility Professional exam on PearsonVUE
- If qualified, pass the Aruba Edge associate exam
- Aruba Mobility Fundamentals
This course is highly recommended prior to attempting the certification exam.
Length: 3 days*
- Self-Paced eLearning
Length: 2 days self-directed lab time included
- Self-Directed Lab by HPE Press
- Aruba Certified Mobility Associate (ACMA) study guide by HPE Press
- How to Study for Aruba Certification Exams
This certification validates that you can:
- Understand the Aruba Mobile First Platform based on the Aruba Mobility Conductor and Controller architecture
- Configure secure WLAN features
- Configure integrated firewalls
- Describe and configure Controller and AP communications
- Describe features of Dynamic RF management
- Implement secure and guest networking solutions