Why earn this certification?
- Position yourself as a trusted networking professional with knowledge and skills on SSE installations, configurations, monitoring, and basic troubleshooting using HPE Aruba Networking Security Service Edge.
- Validate your understanding of the administration and maintenance of SSE.
- Advance your career as an accredited professional who understands and can implement a modern networking solution to meet the challenges of optimizing and securing distributed enterprise networks.
Typical candidates for this exam are networking IT professional with a minimum of one to two years’ experience with networking or internet security.
Skill Level: Product specialist
The Deploying Security Service Edge course is a prerequisite for the Aruba Product Specialist – Security Service Edge. Candidates must pass the Aruba Product Specialist – Security Service Edge assessment.
The Aruba Product Specialist - Security Service Edge accreditation is valid for two years from date achieved.
To renew you must pass the current assessment before the expiration date.
This certification validates skills with:
- Security Service Edge (SSE)
- Benefits of Axis SSE over VPN
- Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA)
- Agent vs. Agentless access
- Secure Web Gateway (SWG)
- Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) and Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Secure Access Service Edge (SASE)