HPE (Aruba) named a Leader in the 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Enterprise Wired and WLAN Infrastructure
Get the report!
2022 marks the 17th consecutive time that HPE (Aruba) has been recognized as a Leader in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Enterprise Wired and Wireless LAN Infrastructure. With its comprehensive portfolio, Aruba offers:
- Cloud management — The only cloud management solution that spans wired, Wi-Fi, WAN, data center, and remote/home offices and provides:
- Unified views of all network devices and users, wireless and wired
- An integrated IoT operations dashboard that unifies visibility and management across traditional IT and IoT infrastructures
- AIOps and automation — The only AIOps suite that spans from client to LAN to WAN, with self-healing workflows and the largest data lake of network telemetry and includes:
- The only Wi-Fi solution with application assurance
- AI-powered client identification and profiling with up to 99% accuracy
- Client Insights that leverage native network device telemetry
- Aruba Network Analytics Engine and agents, which provide deep CX switch monitoring and analysis both in standalone mode and to Central AI-powered Network Insights
- Automated Wi-Fi client and RF optimizations to improve performance and reliability
- Wired and wireless — The broadest portfolio of Wi-Fi Alliance certified, intelligent APs to support campus, branch, and remote work, including
- A complete portfolio of switches designed to support always on campus, branch, and data centers networks running a single OS
- Unified, role-based Infrastructure with downloadable user roles and local user roles for UBT
- The best Wi-Fi for IoT with BLE, Zigbee, and USB support and partnerships with 200+ IoT vendors to enable APs to act as an IoT platform.
Read the report to learn more.
Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Wired and Wireless LAN Infrastructure, By Mike Toussaint, Tim Zimmerman, Christian Canales, Published 21 December 2022
Aruba’s 17 years of placement includes HPE (Aruba) in the Magic Quadrant for Wired & Wireless LAN Infrastructure from 2015-2022 (8 years), Aruba Networks in the same Magic Quadrant from 2012-2014 (3 years) and in the Magic Quadrant for Wireless LAN Infrastructure from 2006-2011 (6 years).
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner and Magic Quadrant is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.