Reimagining the guest experience with a worry-free wireless network
Customer ProfileAnantara World Islands Dubai Resort, which opened its doors to guests in December last year, is the first hotel to open in this archipelago of small artificial islands in the shape of a world map.
- Vertical: Hospitality
- Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Customer size: 70+ rooms, aqua park and outdoor cinema
Wireless connectivity is one of the critical components of the guest experience in hotels. Anantara required a secure and flexible wireless infrastructure that could support its digital transformation initiatives and provide a model hotel experience to its guests.
- Consistent wireless connectivity for guests, regardless of where they are located at the property
- Deploy a high-performance network to support HD-streaming, IoT applications, and back-office systems such as PMS
- Support a high density of devices and eliminate all dead spots
- Ensures high availability so that guest care service can remain the number one priority
- Provides insights into traffic patterns and network usage
- Optimises the performance of mission-critical applications
- Auto-adapts to changing environments and applications
- Simplifies AP management