Monument enables caregivers to make better decisions and access critical information anywhere
Customer ProfileMonument Health is a community-based integrated health care system comprised of five hospitals, eight specialty and surgical centers and more than 40 medical clinics. Rapid City, South Dakota-headquartered Monument Health serves 20 communities across western South Dakota and in eastern Wyoming.
- Vertical: Healthcare
- Location: Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
- Customer size: Over 5,000 physicians and caregivers at 40 medical clinics in 20 communities
Establish a unified network foundation to enable real-time information utilization, connect and track an accelerating number of IoT devices, support greater mobility, and provide more consumer-centric facilities.
- Replace legacy Cisco equipment with leading-edge wired and wireless networking infrastructure
- Adopt location services for wayfinding and asset tracking
- Streamline and simplify network administration for lean IT team
- Gains a modern network that supports a mobile-first approach and key healthcare applications such as Epic, MyChart and Voice-over-IP for nurse communications
- Launches a wayfinding app that assists staff and visitors navigate new and existing buildings quickly, efficiently and confidently
- Eliminates previously time-consuming and manual processes by automating the placement of devices on the appropriately segmented area of the network