Network transformation means customers benefit from high performance and reliable services
Customer ProfileMOSOLF Group, a family business founded in 1955, provides tailor-made logistics, technical and service solutions for the European automotive industry. With a network of sites across Europe, MOSOLF Group’s operations also comprise workshop services, special vehicle construction, industrial paint spraying operations, mobility services, releasing agent services and vehicle recycling.
- Vertical: Transportation
- Location: Germany
- Customer size: 2,800 employees and 38 technical and logistical centres
MOSOLF Group wanted to make network services available to customers reliably, with high performance and low cost. The company implemented Aruba architecture across its entire network, including its head office. The centrally-managed network is helping to improve security and reduce the time to identify any network errors.
- Reliable, high performance network to provide services to customers
- Coherent configuration processes
- High-performance hardware, modular (scalable) components
- Centrally-managed network improves security
- Network errors identified and resolved quicker
- High performance, unified network with possibilities for future evolution
- Long-term cost reduction