The world is your hybrid workplace
No matter how or where employees connect, Aruba ESP provides a seamless network experience—and single-pane-of-glass management for IT.
Simple management for complex networks
Hybrid workplaces complicate corporate networks. After all, they keep highly distributed workforces connected, systems up and running, and data secure. Fortunately, a modern network lets network administrators work smarter so they don’t need to work harder. Aruba makes it easy to:
- Support remote workers with EdgeConnect Microbranch—set-up is automatic, and remote workers enjoy the same network experience as those in the office
- Ensure appropriate network security everywhere your workers connect by providing a unified infrastructure that extends Zero Trust Security and SASE from the edge to the cloud
- Enable high-bandwidth, low latency applications in dense environments as workers come back to the office
- Use Aruba APs as IoT platforms with support for BLE and Zigbee connectivity, as well as EnOcean and proprietary IoT protocols, eliminating the need for a separate network.
- Get end-to-end network visibility and management from a single pane of glass
Children’s of Alabama launches next-gen healthcare transformation with Aruba ESP-based network
Children’s of Alabama uses Aruba ESP to enable their telemedicine program, allow remote work for staff, and securely connect approximately 100,000 IoT devices.
A modern network from Aruba helped JobRad establish a modern workplace
Find out how JobRad built a network that provides a consistent, seamless, and secure user experience, whether staff are working at the head office, one of JobRad's other sites, or from home.
Engel & Völkers use Aruba ESP to deliver a flexible workplace
Engel & Völkers’ created a flexible, always-connected environment where staff have seamless access to files, data, and required applications—all on an upgraded global network architecture that’s simpler to activate, monitor, and maintain.
Products that support the Hybrid Workplace
Extend your corporate network into the home or remote office with a secure, easy to deploy, IT-managed wireless solution.
Remote Access Points (RAPs)
Work from home with a solution that’s easy to deploy and manage. Aruba access points are automatically configured, so employees just plug them into any existing Internet connection and they’re ready to go.
With integrated BLE support, Aruba 300 and 500 series APs work seamlessly with Aruba Location Services to deliver advanced capabilities including granular location and proximity dashboarding.
Built on a cloud-native microservices architecture, Central delivers full-service AI insights, security and unified infrastructure management for campus, branch, remote, and data center networks.