Extend your edge with Aruba Ruggedized Solutions
A ruggedized network keeps devices and users connected and productive in harsh environments without compromising security, performance, or operational simplicity.
Harsh indoor and outdoor environments create IT challenges
- Traditional network equipment designed to operate in extreme temperatures, outdoors, or in hazardous environments often has limited management capabilities, requiring highly manual operations with on-site IT.
- IoT devices like security cameras, PoE lighting, and sensors bring safety and OT benefits, but they increase security risks because they are often deployed beyond controlled office spaces.
- To optimize user experience and support an ever-increasing number and range IoT devices, the ruggedized network must deliver the latest advances in Wi-Fi, wired connectivity, and cloud-based services. This includes support for high power PoE, Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), 802.15.4/Zigbee, and USB extensions.
Simple to install and purpose built for the outdoors and hazardous indoor deployments, Aruba’s comprehensive portfolio of Wi-Fi 5 and Wi-Fi 6 certified APs support outdoor campus environments of any size, large public venues, hazardous areas, and even oil rigs or industrial freezers.
Discover the ruggedized design, wide operating temperature range, Zero Trust architecture, automated configuration, and management options that make the Aruba CX 4100i switches well suited for industrial, manufacturing, smart city, and building automation applications.
Simplify how you provision, configure, and maintain networks by orchestrating all operations from a cloud-native dashboard. Aruba Central is your single point of visibility and control that spans the entire network—from branch to data center, wired and wireless LAN to WAN.
HPE (Aruba) is again named a Leader in the 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Enterprise Wired and WLAN Infrastructure
Aruba products that extend your edge
- Certified Wi-Fi 5 and 6 APs purpose-built for outdoor and hazardous locations
- Optimized performance and roaming with MU-MIMO and ClientMatch
- AI-powered Wi-Fi RF management and automation with AirMatch
- 5 Gbps maximum speed (HE80/HE20)
- Class 1 Division 2 and ATEX Zone 2 certification
- Wi-Fi 6 for OFDMA and WPA3
- IoT-ready Bluetooth 5 and 802.15.4/Zigbee support
- Versatile 12-port DIN rail mount and 24 port 1U models
- High power PoE and high-speed uplinks
- Extended temperatures from -40°C to 70°C