This certification validates that you:
- Understand services, enforcement policies and profiles
- Understand how to integrate and use Windows Active Directory in ClearPass
- Understand and can configure ClearPass guest
- Understand and can configure posture and profiling
- Understand and can configure device onboarding
Why earn this certification?
- Position yourself as a trusted team member who can contribute to the design and implementation of Authentication and policy enforcement using the ClearPass product line
- Advance your career as a certified Aruba networking professional who understands the fundamentals of building Mobile First Networks using ClearPass
Typical candidates for this certification are networking IT professionals with a minimum of six months experience in deploying network solutions for the enterprise.
Candidates must pass the Aruba Certified ClearPass Associate certification exam on PearsonVUE.
Duration: 1 hour
Length: 40 questions
Exam Code: HPE6-A67
The Aruba Certified ClearPass Associate (ACCA) certification is valid for three years from date achieved.
To recertify, you must pass one of the following exams before the expiration date:
- Pass the current exam on PearsonVUE
- Pass the Aruba Certified ClearPass Professional exam on PearsonVUE
- If qualified, pass the Aruba Edge associate exam
There are no upgrade paths for this certification.