Simplify network operations with Aruba Networks Analytics Engine
Aruba Network Analytics Engine (NAE), built into select Aruba CX switches, provides real-time, network-wide insights to speed troubleshooting and planning.
Smart, programmable wired network with Aruba CX from core to edge
Matrix is taking advantage of the Aruba CX Switch platform to simplify and modernize their wired network. Powered by the AOS-CX cloud-centric, fully programmable operating system, the platform provides easy-to-use configuration tools and the Aruba Network Analytics Engine (NAE) for real-time monitoring and fast troubleshooting.
Better troubleshooting, better root cause analysis
Solve PoE issues with AIOps
Aruba Central includes wired, wireless, and WAN AI-powered insights that help identify when your infrastructure and endpoints run into trouble. Read how you can use AI to detect under-budgeted PoE switches that can cause client and IoT issues.
Transform operator experience with Aruba CX Switching
Automation can simplify all aspects of day-to-day network operations—including securing IoT. Read how to get started.
Related products for Aruba Network Analytics Engine
Error free configurations with Aruba NetEdit
- Intelligent, error-free configuration with validation for consistency and compliance
- Automated, large-scale configuration deployment without programming
- CLI-like interface with predictive assistance for complete operational simplicity—no new skills required
Aruba Central for unified management
- Full-service AI insights, security, and unified infrastructure management
- Manage and optimize campus, branch, remote, data center, and IoT networks from a single dashboard
- Delivers a range of cloud-native services for any-sized network
Modern switches for enterprises
- Simplicity from access to data center with a single OS
- High Availability with Aruba VSX Live Upgrades
- Visibility with analytics built-in with Aruba NAE
- IoT and User Security with Aruba Dynamic Segmentation