2016 Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) Mobility Impact Study
A new global study from the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) and Aruba demonstrates a direct link between digital workplaces, employee engagement and business performance.
- Workers who say their employers are leaders in mobile technology are more productive, creative satisfied, and loyal. These companies are also three times more likely to attract and retain top talent.
- CIOs seeking to boost employee productivity should pursue mobile strategies that support the ability to work anywhere at any time. 49% said it made them more productive and 38% said it made them more satisfied with work.
- Mobile technology offers CIOs an opportunity to improve their organization’s employee experience. Satisfied employees are more likely to drive innovation and growth.
A Blueprint to Unlock the Potential for Your Digital Workplace
This new research performed by industry experts and Aruba tackles the following IT challenges so you can get your network ready for the digital workplace.
- Managing legacy networks that do not meet the demands of a mobile workforce.
- Delivering a mobile-first network with the uptime and reliability of a wired network.
- Facing the increased security threats of BYOD and IoT devices.
- Delivering a quality app and collaboration experience at remote locations, anytime.
- Engaging with mobile workers to improve operations and service.