Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the conference dates?
Atmosphere ’23 takes place Sunday, April 23 – Friday, April 28, 2023. Your arrival and departure dates may vary based upon your session and track selection.Airheads Track:
- Monday, April 24 at 5:00pm –Thursday, April 27 at 1:00pm
- View the Airheads Track agenda
- Training Session 1 is held Sunday, April 23 at 1:00pm – Tuesday, April 24 at 5:00pm
- After training concludes, participants may attend the Airheads Track Wednesday, April 26 – Thursday, April 27
- View the Technical Training Session 1 agenda
- Training Session 2 is held Thursday, April 27 at 8:00am – Friday, April 28 at 5:00pm
- Prior to training, participants may attend the Airheads Track Monday, April 24 – Wednesday, April 26
- View the Technical Training Session 2 agenda
- Monday, April 24 at 5:00pm – Wednesday, April 26 at 6:15pm
- View the Partner Forum agenda
- Where is the conference taking place?
The Venetian Resort Las Vegas
Address: 3355 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Where can I find the agenda and session catalog?
- I’m an HPE or Aruba reseller/partner engineer. Which track(s) should I sign up for?
Partner engineers will benefit most from the Partner Forum + Airheads Track. During registration you have the option to select the Partner Forum and Airheads Track for $1895 which enables you to attend both reselling partner sessions and technical Airheads sessions.
- How can I convince my manager to let me attend Atmosphere?
We’ve simplified this for you and have created a customizable justification letter for you to submit to your manager — please download here.
- Can I bring a guest with me to any of the Atmosphere activities?
Guests of Atmosphere 2023 attendees may attend the Appreciation Party on Wednesday night for a fee of $150. Tickets to the Appreciation Party will be sold onsite. Guests may not attend any other portion of the conference including meals, keynote sessions, breaks, breakout sessions, Innovation Zone, and other social activities.
- I have special dietary restrictions – how can I notify you?
Upon registration you will be asked to list any dietary requirements. Please include your dietary requirements during registration.
- Will the sessions be posted after the event?
Yes, presentations will be made available to all registered Atmosphere Las Vegas in-person attendees approximately 1-week after the event. Attendees will receive an email notification when presentations are available.
- What are the registration fees?
- Airhead Track Admission: $1,895
- Includes admission to Atmosphere keynotes, Airheads breakout sessions, one exam in the Pearson VUE testing center at Atmosphere Las Vegas, Innovation Zone, all social activities, and meals. Hotel sleeping nights are not included in the package. All sleeping nights are sold separately.
- Includes admission to Airheads Technical Training Session 1 - OR - Session 2. Please be advised that although Session 1 is split over three days and Session 2 over two days, the content covered and total number of training hours are the same. Also includes admission to Atmosphere keynotes, Airheads breakout sessions, one exam in the Pearson VUE testing center at Atmosphere Las Vegas, Innovation Zone, all social activities, and meals. Hotel sleeping nights are not included in the package. All sleeping nights are sold separately.
- Includes admission to Atmosphere keynotes, Partner Forum breakout sessions, one exam in the Pearson VUE testing center at Atmosphere Las Vegas, all social activities, and meals. NOTE: this track is for reselling partners, access to Airheads breakout sessions are not included. Hotel sleeping nights are not included in the package. All sleeping nights are sold separately.
NOTE: Hotel is NOT included in the admission price. All sleeping nights are sold separately.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept payment by major credit card and purchase order.
To order via purchase order: Proceed to order your Atmosphere pass via your partner or distributor, or Aruba salesperson as you would order products or services.
Once the order is received and processed, your sales person will reach out to you with a unique registration code that will be used to zero out your balance upon registration checkout.
Note: You will not be able to register before you have been issued your unique registration code.
- When does registration close?
Registration for Atmosphere will close on April 21, 2023 or earlier if the event sells out prior to April 21. We recommend registering as soon as possible as the event sells out every year.
- Cancellations, refunds and transfers
You may substitute your registration to another colleague within your company by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the new registrant copied. Please note that the deadline for all transfers and edits is Tuesday, March 28, 2023 at 11:59 PM PST.
Registration cancellations received in writing by 11:59 PM PST on Tuesday, March 28, 2023 will be refunded in full. Please email cancellation requests to email@example.com.
Cancellations received on or after Wednesday, March 29, 2023 at 12:00 AM PST will not be refunded, regardless of registration type.
- Does the registration fee include travel costs for the conference?
No. Airfare, hotel, rental car, and all transfers are the responsibility of the attendee.
- What exams are available at Atmosphere?
Attendees can take one exam in the Pearson VUE testing center at Atmosphere Las Vegas which is included in the conference pass pricing. View the full list of exams and details here.
- What do I need to bring for a technical training class?
If you have registered for a technical training class please bring along your own laptop to access the Hands-On-Labs during the training. Please ensure it is a Windows laptop with a Wi-Fi card installed and you have administrative privileges.
- Who can I contact for help?
Please contact the Atmosphere help desk at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What airport should I fly into?
Harry Reid International Airport (Airport code: LAS) is the primary commercial airport serving the Las Vegas Valley, a major metropolitan area in the U.S. state of Nevada. It is located in Paradise, about 5 miles south of Downtown Las Vegas.
- Are rideshares available at the Las Vegas airport?
Lyft and Uber are currently authorized to provide ride sharing services at the LAS airport. Simply arrange for a ride using the app on your smartphone or mobile device.
- Where is the taxi pick-up at the Las Vegas airport?
Taxicabs are available on the east side of baggage claim, outside door exits 1 – 4. Airport personnel are available to help queue the lines and provide assistance as needed.
- Passports and Visas
Government issued ID is required for all United States travelers. Passports (with at least 6-months validity remaining) are required for all foreign guests.
- How do I book my room?
*Sleeping rooms are sold separately
To order via purchase order: 3 night and 5 night hotel skus can be purchased via your partner or distributor, or Aruba salesperson. Individuals with purchased hotel vouchers will book hotel nights during the registration process. Hotel nights included with these PO purchases:
- 3 Night Code - Monday, April 24 - Thursday, April 27
- 5 Night Code - Sunday, April 23 - Friday, April 28
- Training Session 1 Attendees will have Saturday, April 22 - Thursday, April 27 included
- Training Session 2 Attendees will have Monday, April 24 - Saturday, April 28 included
For those booking without a purchased hotel voucher, you may reserve hotel accommodations under the Atmosphere room block at The Venetian Resort Las Vegas once registration is complete. You will see a “Book Hotel” button in your attendee portal. Please do not call the hotel directly to book.
The Atmosphere group rate at the Venetian Resort Las Vegas is $309 per night plus taxes and resort fees and must be booked by Tuesday, March 28, 2023.
- How much is the sleeping room?
The Atmosphere group rate at the Venetian Resort Las Vegas is $309 per night plus taxes and resort fees and must be booked by Tuesday, March 28, 2023. A one night's deposit is due at the time of booking. The cancellation policy for your reservation is 72 hours prior to arrival. If the reservation is canceled within 72 hours of arrival, your one-night deposit will be forfeited. Rates do not include applicable 13.38% Nevada Hotel Occupancy tax. (Subject to change) or the resort fee of $45.00 plus tax per night.
- Is there a government hotel rate available at the Venetian?
Yes, there is a government hotel rate available for Atmosphere at The Venetian Resort Las Vegas at $120 per night plus resort fee and applicable taxes available for the nights of April 24, 25, 26 ONLY.
The following individuals are eligible in the state of Nevada for the government rate: U.S. Federal Government Employees, U.S. Military Personal and Native American Tribal Government Employees.
Below are the requirements for government rates:
- All guests must provide proper government identification at check in.
- The rate is subject to change - currently $120.00 per night.
- Only one suite allowed per Government ID.
- Government rates are not eligible for points or commission.
- Deposit and cancellation policy will apply on all government rate reservations.
- Can I request a specific room location or floor?
The Venetian Resort Las Vegas cannot guarantee specific guest room locations prior to check-in. They will do their best to accommodate at the time of check-in, based on availability and room type.
- What are the check-in and check-out times at The Venetian Resort Las Vegas?
Check-in is at 3:00pm. Check-out is 11:00am.
- Is there an age requirement to book a hotel room at The Venetian Resort Las Vegas?
You must be 21 years of age or older to reserve and check-in to a hotel room.
- Do I need to use the same card to check-in that I used to book the hotel room at The Venetian Resort Las Vegas?
Upon check-in, guests must present a booking credit card. If the credit card is unavailable, the guest’s deposit will be refunded to the booking credit card and another form of payment is required. A cash or credit card deposit of $150.00 per night is required upon check-in for incidentals and the balance of room and tax for the remainder of your stay.
- Is there a process to pay for the hotel stay and incidentals with a corporate card through a credit card authorization form?
Please contact the Atmosphere Help Desk to obtain a copy of the credit card authorization form and instructions on how to submit it to The Venetian Resort Las Vegas.