#ArubaAtmosphere 2023 Selfie Contest
It's time to up your selfie game at Aruba Atmosphere 2023 – live in Las Vegas. Tweet a pic of yourself using both of the hashtags - #ArubaAtmosphere #Selfie and be entered to win one of many prizes. Be on the lookout for #ArubaAtmosphere #Selfie by following our Twitter handle; @ArubaNetworks.
- Entry: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Each participant ("Participant(s)") will enter by submitting photo of their Vegas selfie via Twitter ("Submission") using both the contest hashtags #ArubaAtmosphere #Selfie. One entry per prompt will be entered into the contest.
- Eligibility: This contest is open to all attendees at Aruba Atmosphere 2022 – live in Vegas, April 23rd – April 28th, 2023. Employees of Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company ("HPE"), (along with contractors, affiliates and subsidiaries) and their families are not eligible. HPE understands that our customers in the public sector market place may be subject to restrictions on what they may accept from companies with which they do business with. Due to those restrictions, we are unable to extend an invitation to participate in the Aruba Atmosphere Selfie contest at Aruba Atmosphere 2023 to any officer or employee of a public sector entity, or to any person acting in an official capacity for or on behalf of a public sector entity. A "public sector entity" is any government agency and department, as well as any entity in which a government has greater than 50% ownership or is controlled by a government. Public sector includes global public sector accounts, royal families, candidates for public office, public schools and higher education institutions, and any U.S.-based private or public K-12 educational institution or library. By entering a Submission, participants certify that their participation in this contest is not illegal or in violation of any law, regulation, treaty, or administrative act, and that the laws of their governing jurisdiction of at the time of entry do not prohibit or restrict the receipt of any prize under this contest.
- Submission of Photographs: Subject to the restrictions listed below, each Participant is permitted to submit as many entries as wanted – show off your #ArubaAtmosphere experience! The following submissions are ineligible and will be disqualified: (i) more than one entry or one original photograph, (ii) photographs that they have found online or elsewhere in other materials, (iii) images that contain any identifiable person/individual different from the person doing the submission, or feature thereof, (iv) images that contain recognizable monuments, individual buildings (as opposed to skylines featuring many buildings), or landmarks, (v) images that contain trademarks, logos, recognizable products, or obvious brand components thereof, (vi) Photos that violate or infringe upon a third party's rights, including but not limited to copyrights, trademarks, or rights of publicity, (vii) Photos that contain sexually explicit, nude, obscene, violent or other objectionable or inappropriate content, (viii) Images that involve the willful harassment of wildlife, or damage to the environment by the photographer, (ix) Images that involve putting any individual or animal in danger. HPE shall determine entry eligibility in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Winner Selection: A group of 3 employees of HPE will judge the contest. Submissions will be judged on: creativity (25 points), photo composition (25 points), and number of likes & comments on social post (25 points). Highest scoring will be the winner. All decisions of the judges are final.
- Prizes: Winners will be notified no later than 11:00am PST on Thursday, April 28, 2023 via direct message from @ArubaNetworks handle. Inability to contact a winner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. 3 winners will be selected. Prizes valued up to $100 per winner.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS:
- Participants hereby grant HPE, its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, successors, and assigns, a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to broadcast, publish, store, reproduce, distribute, syndicate, and otherwise use and exhibit the Submission (along with any names, voices, performance and/or likenesses appearing therein or associated therewith) in all media now known and later come into being for purposes of trade or advertising without further compensation. Participants represent and warrant that they have full legal right, power and authority to grant HPE the foregoing license, that the Submission does not infringe the intellectual property or proprietary rights of any third parties, and if applicable, have secured all necessary rights from any participants in, and contributors to, their Submission in order to grant such a license.
- HPE is under no obligation to use any Submission or return the Submissions to participants.
- The winner will be required to execute and return a Certificate of Eligibility, Consent and General Release form and/or other applicable document within 14 days of notification. Non-compliance within this time period may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Any income tax liability is the sole responsibility of the winner.
- USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION: HPE reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including Submissions provided by the Participants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
- NOT ENDORSED BY TWITTER: By participating in this contest, you acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter and release Twitter from any and all liability arising from or related to this contest. The information you are providing for this contest is being provided to HPE and not to Twitter and will be used to notify you if you have won, and to inform you about special offers from HPE and our trusted partners.
- CONDUCT: All contest Participants agree to be bound by this rules. HPE in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its web site or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: HPE is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, HPE may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest, and HPE reserves the right to reject any entry if, in HPE's sole discretion, the laws of an applicable jurisdiction, would prohibit or limit HPE from proceeding with the contest as intended or the consideration or awarding of any prize would impose additional administrative, tax, operational, or legal burdens on HPE. Entrants further agree to release HPE from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.
- PRIVACY: By participating in this contest and providing HPE with your personal data, you consent to the use of your data by HPE for purposes of information about HPE's collection and use of your personal data please read HPE's Privacy Statement (https://www.hpe.com/us/en/privacy/ww-privacy-statement.html).
- GOVERNING LAW: The rules shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of California without regard to conflict of laws principles. Any dispute shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of California. You irrevocably waive any objection on the grounds of venue, forum non-conveniens or any similar grounds and irrevocably consent to service of process by mail or in any other manner permitted by applicable law and consent to the jurisdiction of the courts of the State of California. You further hereby waive any right to a trial by jury with respect to any lawsuit or judicial proceeding arising or relating to the Terms and Conditions.