- What are the conference dates?
Atmosphere Singapore takes place Wednesday, 31 January 2024.
- Where is the conference taking place?
Marina Bay Sands Singapore Convention Centre
Address: 10 Bayfront Ave, Singapore 018956
- Is there a fee to attend this event?
No, there is no fee for this event.
- Can I bring a guest?
Yes! You are welcome to bring a colleague with you who would find the event relevant to their role. They may register online or onsite.
- What is the dress code?
The recommended dress code is either business casual or casual. We welcome all fashion choices!
31 January 2024
Marina Bay Sands Convention Centre
It’s a new day.
New opportunities await.
Are you ready?
Join us at Atmosphere Singapore to learn how Aruba ESP (Edge Services Platform) provides the network infrastructure, security, and automation to ensure your network delivers the outcomes required for your business.
Learn how to prepare for an unpredictable future with advanced AI insights, integrated security, cloud-based networking services, sustainability initiatives, and as-a-service deployment models. Connect with your peers and take advantage of training sessions to ensure you’re ready for what’s next.
Why attend? Get ready to:
- Explore various networking solutions
- Optimise for future needs with efficient and secure connectivity solutions
- Discover sustainable business transformation strategies
- Experience live demonstrations of innovative tools with experts
- Gain actionable insights for immediate implementation
- Connect with peers, industry executives, and thought leaders
Check out the at-a-glance agenda of Atmosphere Singapore!
31 January 2024
|8:00am – 9:00am||Registration & Networking|
|9:00am – 9:30am||Welcome & Keynote|
|9:30am – 10:30am||Keynote: Tech Innovation Part 1|
|10:30am – 10:45am||Tea Break|
|10:45am – 11:30am||Keynote: Tech Innovation Part 2|
|11:30am – 12:00pm||Panel: Journey to Modernise Network From Edge to Cloud|
|12:00pm – 12:15pm||Closing|
|12:15pm – 13:30pm||Lunch|
|1:30pm – 3:30pm||Breakout Sessions (2 breakouts)|
|3:30pm – 3:45pm||Tea Break|
|3:45pm – 5:45pm||Breakout Session (2 breakouts)|
|6:00pm||End of Event|
**Agenda subject to changes