Remote and hospitality access points
Deliver secure and fast wired/wireless access for mobile, remote, and temporary workspaces. Enable reliable access to corporate applications, anywhere, anytime.
Connecting remote workers has never been so critical
- Corporate applications that work remotely, without disruption, thanks to automatic discovery, failover, and built-in redundancy.
- Security that spans wired and wireless networks with role-based access policies and secure services edge (SSE) integration.
- HPE Aruba Networking Central, a cloud-native management platform built for flexibility and scale to simplify deployment, management, and operations.
- And lastly, a complete portfolio of Wi-Fi 6 and Wi-Fi 6E offerings.
The difference in our remote APs
Simpler to deploy
Our RAPs can be deployed easily using HPE Aruba Networking Cental with zero-touch provisioning and built-in SD-WAN tunnel and route orchestration. No gateway required.
IT teams have insight into WAN performance and can rapidly diagnose issues inside and outside the corporate network.
To better protect your network, our cloud-managed RAPs include fully integrated SASE or bring your own SSE options.
Compare access points
Quickly compare our RAPs. Find the right one for your specific needs.
- High-performance desktop Wi-Fi 6E remote access point
- LTE bundle for high-speed CAT 12 backup connectivity
- Ideal for power users, small branches, kiosks, and pop-ups
- Entry-level, cost-effective Wi-Fi 6 remote access point
- Support for AOS 10 and Central only
- Desktop design for remote employees, kiosks, and pop-up locations
- High-performance, cost-effective Wi-Fi 6 access point
- Support for PoE Out on wired ports
- Ideal for hospitality, branch, and teleworker deployments
- High-performance Wi-Fi 5 access point
- Flexible wall or desk mount options
- Ideal for hospitality and branch offices
- 802.11ac access point
- Ideal for work from home and small branch offices
Sorry, no results found. Please search again.
Wi-Fi 6E: The next frontier
Get around-the-clock service and support with Aruba
Keep your network operating smoothly.
Contact technical support by phone. Or create a support case through the Aruba Support Portal (ASP).
Find FAQs, field alerts, release notes, and product/best practices documentation.
Updates and upgrades
Optimize and improve the performance of your products with software/firmware updates and upgrades.