This certification validates that you can:
- Understand the Aruba Mobile First Platform based on the Aruba Mobility Master and Controller architecture
- Configure secure WLAN features
- Configure integrated firewalls
- Describe and configure Controller and AP communications
- Describe features of Dynamic RF management
- Implement secure and guest networking solutions
Why earn this certification?
- To position yourself as a trusted team member who can contribute to the design, deployment and management of the latest Aruba Mobile First Platform solutions
- To validate you understand the fundamentals of building an Aruba Mobile First Platform
- To advanced your career as a certified professional
Typical candidates for this certification are networking IT professionals who deploy small-to-medium scale enterprise network solutions based on Aruba products and technologies.
Candidates must pass the Aruba Certified Mobility Associate certification exam on PearsonVUE.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Length: 60 questions
Exam Code: HPE6-A70
The Aruba Certified Mobility Associate (ACMA) certification is valid for three years from date achieved.
To recertify, you must pass one of the following exams before the expiration date:
- Pass the current exam on PearsonVUE
- Pass the Aruba Certified Mobility Professional exam on PearsonVUE
- If qualified, pass the Aruba Edge associate exam
There are no upgrade paths for this certification.