Aruba and Zscaler joint solutions
Aruba and Zscaler enable seamless implementation of SASE and Zero Trust frameworks, protecting users and IoT at the Edge when connecting to SaaS applications and cloud.
Select the technology integration
Discover how Aruba and Zscaler helped Nuffield Health accelerate business performance
By adopting Aruba EdgeConnect SD-WAN with Zscaler Internet Access (ZIA), Nuffield Health in the UK dramatically reduced WAN traffic, improved application performance and reliability, and accelerated SD-WAN deployment while providing top-notch security.
Aruba EdgeConnect SD-WAN and Zscaler Internet Access (ZIA)
Aruba EdgeConnect SD-WAN and Zscaler create a tightly integrated SASE architecture that automates security policy enforcement for any user, application or device across any location.
- Get fast, secure access to business-critical applications
- Accelerate deployments of new sites and applications
- Enforce consistent business and Zero Trust Security policies globally to all users
Aruba EdgeConnect SD-Branch and Zscaler Internet Access
Aruba EdgeConnect SD-Branch and Zscaler deploy a complete edge-to-cloud security infrastructure, extending Zero Trust into a comprehensive Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) architecture.
- Intelligent, policy-based traffic routing based on user and device roles and applications
- Orchestrated connectivity between SD-Branch Gateways and ZIA Public Service Edges
- Best-of-breed cloud-delivered security with Advanced Threat Protection, sandboxing, CASB, and other security functions