Faith Regional embraces IoT, secures device access, and innovates with location-aware mobile app
Customer ProfileFaith Regional Health Services has earned “most wired” status from CHIME (College of Healthcare Information Management Executives) for effectively applying technology to improve healthcare. Award-winning Faith Regional offers acute, surgical and long-term care facilities along with a multi-specialty physician group.
- Vertical: Healthcare
- Location: Norfolk, Nebraska, United States
- Customer size: Over 1,400 employees at 129-bed acute care hospital and secondary services serving 13 counties
Realize the strategic vision to connect everything to the network, including smartphones, laptops, infusion pumps, imaging devices—MRI machines and CT scanners—vital signs machines, barcode scanners (for ensuring correct dosing by matching patients to medications) and other diagnostic systems.
- Reliable, secure, unified, high-performance wired and wireless network
- Rapid, automated IoT and mobile device access with granular visibility and control
- Enhance patient, family, visitor, physician and staff experiences with the ability to develop a new mobile app
- Enables a fast COVID-19 response, including expanded telemedicine and other remote services, that maintains healthcare delivery excellence, supports staff productivity and creates a consistent user experience
- Improves patient safety by automating manual processes using digital applications and connected medical equipment
- Supports implementing an intuitive wayfinding app and enables future adoption of asset tagging for geofencing and quickly locating medical equipment