Aruba Dynamic Segmentation
Built-in identity-based access control to automatically apply consistent policies for Zero Trust and SASE security from edge-to-cloud.
Security challenges impeding digital acceleration?
As users become more decentralized and IoT devices flood the network, attacks are more sophisticated and present unique security challenges:
- With IoT everywhere, limited visibility and inaccurate fingerprinting leads to network blind spots.
- Manual, VLAN-based approaches to segment and enforce access control policies are resource-intensive and do not scale as your network grows.
- Adoption of new network topologies like VXLAN and cloud for greater scale often involves extensive rip-and-replace.
Related products and solutions
Aruba Central NetConductor
- EVPN/VXLAN based intelligent network overlay
- Cloud-native network configuration and security services
- Business-intent based workflows
Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager
- Role-based network access enforcement across multi-vendor networks
- Multiple authentication and authorization sources
- Comprehensive integration with Aruba 360 Security Exchange Program
Aruba Gateways and Controllers
- Enforcement with Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF) across wired and wireless networks
- High performance traffic and data routing
- Performance, scale and intelligence for modern enterprise networks
- Secure segmentation of wired user and IoT traffic