Demand for personalized healthcare is growing
- With Unified Infrastructure, we provide a single management source for wired, wireless, and SD-Branch for any healthcare deployment.
- With Zero Trust Security, we can ensure that all medical devices, users, and things are profiled and correctly assigned network access.
- With AIOps, we can enable network automation and provide robust management tools for your operators.
With color-coded wings and a wide variety of departments spanning multiple buildings, hospitals can be incredibly difficult to navigate. With Aruba wayfinding, Boston Children’s Hospital was able to counter this common stressor and maximize their resources.
When it came time for Consulate Health Care to rethink their infrastructure — infrastructure that spans more than 200 locations – they went with Aruba to support emerging technologies, including electronic health records, BYOD, and secure mobility.
Drive new use cases and accelerate innovation with proven partnerships
Featured customer story
Baystate Health serves a population of roughly one million patients across Western Massachusetts. With Aruba’s help, they were able to break out of legacy thinking, and deliver a more patient-focused experience with data and our digital tools.
Related products for healthcare network solutions
Smarter, more secure networks start with these products.
- Boost IT, user, and IoT experiences with enterprise connectivity that’s simple, fast, and secure
- Indoor and outdoor options available
- High-performance network access, security and resiliency for the campus and branch across WLAN, LAN, and SD-WAN
- Centrally optimize the experience for IT, users, and IoT
- Drive insights and better outcomes with location services
- All built into your location-ready Aruba wireless network