Why earn this certification?
- Earn this certification to position yourself as a switching expert in advanced Aruba wired switching solutions
- Demonstrate that you can implement complex network architectures and customer requirements to monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize multi-vendor network solutions
- Enhance your career and job satisfaction as an Aruba Certified Switching Expert (ACSX), the highest level certification from Aruba
The typical candidate will ideally have more than 5 years of advanced networking experience focused on interpreting complex network architectures and customer requirements to implement, monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize multi-vendor network solutions. The successful candidate is very familiar with Aruba wired switching solutions.
Skill level: Expert
Candidates must pass the Aruba Certified Switching Expert (ACSX) written exam prior to registering for the ACSX practical exam. The written exam is available on PearsonVUE, the practical exam is proctored virtually with an Aruba expert exam proctor.
The Aruba Certified Switching Expert (ACSX) certification is valid for three years from date achieved.
To recertify, you must pass one of the following exams before the expiration date:
- Pass the current written exam on PearsonVUE
- If qualified, pass the Aruba Edge expert exam
Achieving or recertifying the certification automatically extends any active ACSP and/or ACSA certifications to the point of expiration from the date the ACSX certification was last achieved.
- Aruba Advanced OS-CX Switching Troubleshooting & Solutions
This course is highly recommended prior to attempting the certification exam.
Length: 5 days
- Aruba Certified Switching Expert (ACSX) Study Guide
- Self-directed lab
- How to Study for Aruba Certification Exams
This certification validates that you have the knowledge to:
- Resolve issues related to implementation and ongoing support
- Perform protocol level analysis, and problem resolution (e.g. analyzing the interaction between multiple devices using packet traces)
- Troubleshoot, and optimize multi-vendor network solutions