Why earn this accreditation?
Typical candidates for this assessment are networking IT professional with a minimum of one to two years’ experience with cloud-based networking.
Skill Level: Specialist
Candidates must pass the Aruba Product Specialist – Central assessment.
The Aruba Product Specialist- Central accreditation is valid for two years from date achieved.
To recertify you must pass the current assessment before the expiration date.
This certification validates knowledge and skills in these key areas:
- Aruba Central cloud management platform features
- Onboarding devices in Central
- Identifying groups, sites and labels and how to use these in Aruba Central
- Configuring Aruba wireless and wired devices
- Visual RF use cases
- Aruba Central Network monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Enabling application visibility on Aruba Central
- UCC and monitoring the Unified Communications at the managed network
- Creating admin users for Aruba Central
- Aruba central report options
- Managing devices firmware with Aruba Central
- Aruba Central integration options using REST API