Why earn this accreditation?
- Position yourself as a specialist capable of installing, managing, monitoring, and troubleshooting the Aruba CX 10000 Switch Series
- Demonstrate your ability to manage network services and security with Aruba Fabric Composer and AMD Pensando Policy and Services Manager.
- Advance your career and job satisfaction as an Aruba Product Specialist who understands and can implement a modern data center networking solution.
Typical candidates for this assessment are data center networking professionals such as data center network architects and engineers, server administrators, or individuals responsible for network security with a minimum of one to two years’ experience with data center networking.
Skill Level: Specialist
Candidates must pass the Aruba Product Specialist – CX 10000 Switch assessment.
The Aruba Product Specialist – CX 10000 Switch certification is valid for two years from date achieved.
To recertify, you must pass the current assessment before the expiration date.
- Orchestrating Distributed Services with the Aruba CX 10000 Switch
This course is highly recommended prior to attempting the assessment.
Length: 2 days
- How to study for Aruba certification exams
This certification validates that you can:
- Define CX 10000 features that improve network performance, security, and design.
- Install and deploy Aruba Fabric Composer and AMD Pensando PSM.
- Operate navigation menus within Aruba Fabric Composer and AMD Pensando PSM.
- Create and manage networks using Aruba Fabric Composer.
- Implement policy and microsegmentation using Aruba Fabric Composer and AMD Pensando Policy and Services Manager.
- Utilize monitor functions to create a graph in Pensando PSM, allowing you to easily monitor specific components and data.