IT’s biggest operations challenges
- Identify network, security and application performance issues before they affect your users and business.
- Eliminate much of the manual troubleshooting tasks that keep your IT team buried in busy work.
- Provide optimization tips as your network experiences changes, like an increase in IoT or more apps like Zoom or Teams.
The keys to Aruba AIOps in 4 easy steps!
See how your network performs
We automatically pull telemetry from each of your Wi-Fi, wired, SD-WAN gateways, and user devices to build SLE baselines – no set-up required.
Dynamically spot network anomalies
Automated AI Insights let you know when your network, devices or sites are experiencing issues – before there’s an impact.
Make fixes with confidence
Recommendations that deliver a 15% or greater improvement based on how your network is performing against like sites.
Get insights you can trust
Configuration changes are only provided if we know we’re delivering a 15% or greater improvement based on how your network is performing against like sites.
Using AI to solve user problems
See how Aruba addresses challenges across a variety of use cases.
Tips for solving Wi-Fi performance issues due to people (and their mobile devices) outside of your space who are inadvertently connecting to your network.
How using AIOps in Aruba Central for the cloud averse helps solve potential network problems in a targeted location or site.
Always-on performance tips that continuously help you deliver the best user experience possible, for networks of any size.
Machine learning makes its way into Aruba User Experience Insight for faster detection of issues before users are impacted.
Using AI to spot under-budgeted switches that can cause client and IoT issues.
Hear what our customers are saying
KEMET went all-in with IT automation:
- Modernizing wired and wireless infrastructure to eliminate historical bottlenecks to facilitate the adoption of IoT and IioT.
- Enabling Industry 4.0 automation throughout manufacturing and sales facilities worldwide.
Aruba products that give you an AIOps edge
- Built-in AIOps for Wi-Fi, switching, and WAN assurance
- Single pane of glass management
- Reporting, guest access, and contact tracing
- AI-based device profiling accuracy
- No agents or user interaction required
- Complete integration with ClearPass Policy Manager for real-time enforcement