This certification validates that you:
- Understand services, enforcement policies and profiles
- Understand how to integrate and use Windows Active Directory in ClearPass
- Understand and can configure ClearPass guest
- Understand and can configure posture and profiling
- Understand and can configure device onboarding
Why earn this certification?
- Position yourself as a trusted team member who can contribute to the design and implementation of Authentication and policy enforcement using the ClearPass product line
- Advance your career as a certified Aruba networking professional who understands the fundamentals of building Mobile First Networks using ClearPass
Typical candidates for this certification are networking IT professionals with a minimum of six months experience in deploying network solutions for the enterprise.
Candidates must pass the Aruba Certified ClearPass Associate certification exam on PearsonVUE.
A new Aruba Certified ClearPass Associate (ACCA) exam will be published on August 3, 2020 (exam ID: HPE6-A82) and exam ID: HPE6-A47 will go inactive on the same date.
Click here to view exam details.
Register for the exam
The Aruba Certified ClearPass Associate (ACCA) certification is valid for three years from date achieved.
To recertify, you must pass one of the following exams before the expiration date:
- Pass the current exam on PearsonVUE
- Pass the Aruba Certified ClearPass Professional exam on PearsonVUE
- If qualified, pass the Aruba Edge associate exam