Why earn this certification?
- To position yourself as a trusted team member who can contribute to the design of enterprise-wide Aruba campus wired and wireless networks
- To validate you understand the fundamentals of designing an Aruba Mobile First Platform
- To advance your career as a certified professional
Typical candidates for this certification are IT associates who want to learn about the Aruba products and the tools used to help design a network.
Skill level: Associate
Candidates must pass the Aruba Certified Design Associate certification exam on PearsonVUE.
The Aruba Certified Design Associate (ACDA) certification is valid for three years from date achieved.
To recertify, you must pass one of the following exams before the expiration date:
- Pass the current exam on PearsonVUE
- Pass the Aruba Certified Design Professional exam on PearsonVUE
- If qualified, pass the Aruba Edge associate exam
- Aruba Design Fundamentals
This course is highly recommended prior to attempting the certification exam.
Length: 3 days
- Self-paced eLearning
Length: 2 days self-directed lab time included
- Self-directed Lab by HPE Press
- Aruba Certified Design Associate (ACDA) study guide by HPE Press
- How to Study for Aruba Certification Exams