This certification verifies that you have the fundamental design knowledge and skills required to plan and design Aruba campus wireless and wired networks
Why earn this certification?
- To position yourself as a trusted team member who can contribute to the design of enterprise-wide Aruba campus wired and wireless networks.
- To validate you understand the fundamentals of designing an Aruba Mobile First Platform
- To advance your career as a certified professional
Typical candidates for this certification are IT associates who want to learn about the Aruba products and the tools used to help design a network.
The Aruba Certified Design Associate (ACDA) certification is valid for three years from date achieved.
To recertify, you must pass one of the following exams before the expiration date:
- Pass the current exam on PearsonVUE
- Pass the Aruba Certified Design Professional exam on PearsonVUE
- If qualified, pass the Aruba Edge associate exam
View the certification datasheet for recertification paths.
There are no upgrade paths available for this certification.