Why earn this certification?
- To differentiate yourself as the expert who can demonstrate a broad range of skills on Aruba’s industry leading technologies
- To validate your expert knowledge and skills on a wide range of Aruba products and solutions
- To advance your career as a certified professional
- To simplify recertification requirements by reducing the number of exams required to recertify from up to 4, to 1 Edge Expert exam
- Join an elite group of 100+ individuals globally
- Gain recognition on the Airheads Aruba Certified Edge Expert Hall of Fame
Typical candidates for this certification are networking IT professionals with a minimum of three years’ experience in Aruba products and services.
Skill level: Expert
Candidates must achieve at least three of four Aruba expert level certifications (ACMX, ACCX, ACDX, ACSX). Once you earn the third expert level certification you will be granted the Aruba Certified Edge Associate certification.
The Aruba Certified Edge Expert certification is valid for three years from date achieved.
To recertify, pass the Aruba Certified Edge Expert written exam on PearsonVUE. The Edge expert exam is customized to the areas you have invested in. The exam will consist of three sections and you must pass each section in order to pass the exam.
Achieving or recertifying the certification automatically extends all of your active Expert, Professional, and Associate level certifications to the point of expiration from the date the Edge Expert was last achieved (mobility, switching, ClearPass, design, or security).
There are no Learning Resources for the Edge Certifications. Please reference the individual certification pages for their respective learning resources:
This certification validates that you:
- Have achieved at least three of four Aruba certifications at the associate level (ACMX, ACCX, ACDX, ACSX)
- Have comprehensive knowledge on Aruba technologies including Mobility, Design, Switching, and/or Security