This certification validates that you can:
- Understand the Aruba Mobile First Platform based on the Aruba Mobility Conductor and Controller architecture
- Configure secure WLAN features
- Configure integrated firewalls
- Describe and configure Controller and AP communications
- Describe features of Dynamic RF management
- Implement secure and guest networking solutions
Why earn this certification?
- To position yourself as a trusted team member who can contribute to the design, deployment and management of the latest Aruba Mobile First Platform solutions
- To validate you understand the fundamentals of building an Aruba Mobile First Platform
- To advanced your career as a certified professional
Typical candidates for this certification are networking IT professionals who deploy small-to-medium scale enterprise network solutions based on Aruba products and technologies.
Candidates must pass the Aruba Certified Mobility Associate certification exam on PearsonVUE.
Click here to view exam details including sample questions.
Register for the exam
The Aruba Certified Mobility Associate (ACMA) certification is valid for three years from date achieved.
To recertify, you must pass one of the following exams before the expiration date:
- Pass the current exam on PearsonVUE
- Pass the Aruba Certified Mobility Professional exam on PearsonVUE
- If qualified, pass the Aruba Edge associate exam
There are no upgrade paths for this certification.